Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > 39 megapixels? 31 megapixels? Get 'em here ...

39 megapixels? 31 megapixels? Get 'em here ...

Bill Hilton

New high performance digital backs for those with kilo-bucks needing
mega-pixels ...

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/re...one-0705.shtml

Bill

John McWilliams

Bill Hilton wrote:
> New high performance digital backs for those with kilo-bucks needing
> mega-pixels ...
>
> http://www.luminous-landscape.com/re...one-0705.shtml
>
> Bill

Really good to see the price of the P25 is now a friendly $24,990....

--
John McWilliams

MarkČ

"John McWilliams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Bill Hilton wrote:
>> New high performance digital backs for those with kilo-bucks needing
>> mega-pixels ...
>>
>> http://www.luminous-landscape.com/re...one-0705.shtml
>>
>> Bill
>>

> Really good to see the price of the P25 is now a friendly $24,990....

I just ordered one...

Confused

"MarkČ" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote:

> >> http://www.luminous-landscape.com/re...one-0705.shtml

> > Really good to see the price of the P25 is now a friendly $24,990....

> I just ordered one...

Have them send it to my address...
I'll make sure it's up to spec for ya...
Uh huh...

Jeff

MarkČ

"Confused" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> > Really good to see the price of the P25 is now a friendly $24,990....

>> I just ordered one...

> Have them send it to my address...
> I'll make sure it's up to spec for ya...
> Uh huh...
>
> Jeff

Ah!!!
You found the smiley!

I have a feeling there are a hundred or so others would not only didn't see
the smiley, but are probably muttering under their breath, "How does that
#!!*#! Mark afford one of those &%%#*%(*^ things!!!!

Jer

MarkČ wrote:
> "Confused" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>>I just ordered one...

>>Have them send it to my address...
>>I'll make sure it's up to spec for ya...
>>Uh huh...
>>
>>Jeff

> Ah!!!
> You found the smiley!
>
> I have a feeling there are a hundred or so others would not only didn't see
> the smiley, but are probably muttering under their breath, "How does that
> #!!*#! Mark afford one of those &%%#*%(*^ things!!!!

<shrug> I just figured you were a drug dealer - or my attorney
incognito. Is that you Babs?

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'

David Chien

boring old news...

PhaseOne/BetterLight have had 100 megapixel+ digital cameras out for
sale already for years.

30+ MP is just old news....

Bill Hilton

>David Chien writes ...
>
>boring old news...
>PhaseOne/BetterLight have had 100 megapixel+ digital cameras out
>for sale already for years.

The backs I linked to are one-shot capture backs. The ones you mention
are scanning backs that usually take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes to
capture one frame since they scan repeatedly, which is great if your
subject doesn't move but pretty much useless for general photography.

Bill