Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > TIMOTHY ROTHSCHILD?

TIMOTHY ROTHSCHILD?

the_wise_elder

HAS ANYONE HEARD OF SOMEBODY NAMED TIMOTHY ROTHSCHILD?

Finch

"the_wise_elder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> HAS ANYONE HEARD OF SOMEBODY NAMED TIMOTHY ROTHSCHILD?

Yes.

the_wise_elder

IS HE A FAMOUS ARCTIC PHOTOGRAPHER? PLUS I THINK I SCREWED UP, HIS
FIRST NAME IS TIM, NOT TIMOTHY.

Finch wrote:
> "the_wise_elder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> > HAS ANYONE HEARD OF SOMEBODY NAMED TIMOTHY ROTHSCHILD?
> >

> Yes.

Owamanga

On 15 Jul 2005 07:10:09 -0700, "the_wise_elder"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>IS HE A FAMOUS ARCTIC PHOTOGRAPHER? PLUS I THINK I SCREWED UP, HIS
>FIRST NAME IS TIM, NOT TIMOTHY.

Perhaps this is a new use of the word 'famous' I'm not familiar with.

Either that, or you've still got his name wrong.

Google on "arctic photographer tim" and see if of them are who you
seek.

------------

#447278 +(443)- [X]
<[UCR]FYZZIX> CAPS LOCK: ITS LIKE THE CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME

#13553 +(686)- [X]
<Phen-Away> I just figured out what scroll lock does
<AutistiCat> What does it do?
<Phen-Away> You see that light by caps lock? Well, it turns on when
you press scroll lock

#93856 +(585)- [X]
( PuffinFreshWog ) I gOT a NeW wINAmP Vis, it MAKEs my KeYbOaRd liGHTS
FLaSH IN bEAt WIth tHe MUsIc... TOo Bad IT ActUAllY effecTs tHe CapS
LoCk :O(

344 +(422)- [X]
<concubine> NO CAPSLOCK! I AM UKRAINE

40750 +(240)- [X]
<yah-yah> what is CAPS ABUSE?
<Nyarlathotep-> half of your question

#50676 +(144)- [X]
<[LH]Georg> PAIN LEADS TO ANGER. AND ANGER LEADS TO CAPS LOCK. AND
CAPS LOCK LEADS TO REVOLTING PEOPLE IN AN IRC CHANNEL.

#15353 +(1365)- [X]
<Hvatti> MY CAPS-LOCK IS ON AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT OFF.. CAN
ANYONE HELP ME???
<[DoD]Xiao> typ capslock button
<aegis> Hvatti: hold down shift while writing instead...^^
<Hvatti> hey that shift-thing works thx!!!
<Hvatti> but it*s pretty difficult to write while holding a shift:::
<Lilly-> omg
<Lilly-> Hvatti find "caps lock" key and press it once
<Lilly-> number 3 from bottom left
<Hvatti> where can i find it
<Tiger> hehe
<aegis> at the left of your keyboard
<Hvatti> ok thanx::
<Hvatti> YES IT WORKED!!!
<Lilly-> aamm
<aegis> apparently it didn't
<Lilly-> lol
<Hvatti> CAN I NOW RELEASE THE SHIFT?
<aegis> yes
<aegis> you have to release the shift.
<Lilly-> omg how sweet !!
<Hvatti> like this?
* Lilly- faints
<aegis> yep, just like that

--
Owamanga!
http://www.pbase.com/owamanga

the_wise_elder

I GOT HIS NAME RIGHT SMARTIE...HE IS A FRAUD...I CAN'T FIND ANY INFO ON
HIM NO WHERE NO HOW....I KNOW THUMBLEED IS FULL OF YOU KNOW WHAT....

Owamanga wrote:
> On 15 Jul 2005 07:10:09 -0700, "the_wise_elder"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >IS HE A FAMOUS ARCTIC PHOTOGRAPHER? PLUS I THINK I SCREWED UP, HIS
> >FIRST NAME IS TIM, NOT TIMOTHY.

> Perhaps this is a new use of the word 'famous' I'm not familiar with.
>
> Either that, or you've still got his name wrong.
>
> Google on "arctic photographer tim" and see if of them are who you
> seek.
>
> ------------
>
> #447278 +(443)- [X]
> <[UCR]FYZZIX> CAPS LOCK: ITS LIKE THE CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME
>
> #13553 +(686)- [X]
> <Phen-Away> I just figured out what scroll lock does
> <AutistiCat> What does it do?
> <Phen-Away> You see that light by caps lock? Well, it turns on when
> you press scroll lock
>
> #93856 +(585)- [X]
> ( PuffinFreshWog ) I gOT a NeW wINAmP Vis, it MAKEs my KeYbOaRd liGHTS
> FLaSH IN bEAt WIth tHe MUsIc... TOo Bad IT ActUAllY effecTs tHe CapS
> LoCk :O(
>
> 344 +(422)- [X]
> <concubine> NO CAPSLOCK! I AM UKRAINE
>
> 40750 +(240)- [X]
> <yah-yah> what is CAPS ABUSE?
> <Nyarlathotep-> half of your question
>
> #50676 +(144)- [X]
> <[LH]Georg> PAIN LEADS TO ANGER. AND ANGER LEADS TO CAPS LOCK. AND
> CAPS LOCK LEADS TO REVOLTING PEOPLE IN AN IRC CHANNEL.
>
> #15353 +(1365)- [X]
> <Hvatti> MY CAPS-LOCK IS ON AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT OFF.. CAN
> ANYONE HELP ME???
> <[DoD]Xiao> typ capslock button
> <aegis> Hvatti: hold down shift while writing instead...^^
> <Hvatti> hey that shift-thing works thx!!!
> <Hvatti> but it*s pretty difficult to write while holding a shift:::
> <Lilly-> omg
> <Lilly-> Hvatti find "caps lock" key and press it once
> <Lilly-> number 3 from bottom left
> <Hvatti> where can i find it
> <Tiger> hehe
> <aegis> at the left of your keyboard
> <Hvatti> ok thanx::
> <Hvatti> YES IT WORKED!!!
> <Lilly-> aamm
> <aegis> apparently it didn't
> <Lilly-> lol
> <Hvatti> CAN I NOW RELEASE THE SHIFT?
> <aegis> yes
> <aegis> you have to release the shift.
> <Lilly-> omg how sweet !!
> <Hvatti> like this?
> * Lilly- faints
> <aegis> yep, just like that
>

> --
> Owamanga!
> http://www.pbase.com/owamanga

Chris Brown

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
the_wise_elder <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>IS HE A FAMOUS ARCTIC PHOTOGRAPHER? PLUS I THINK I SCREWED UP, HIS
>FIRST NAME IS TIM, NOT TIMOTHY.

There's no need to SHOUT!

Owamanga

On 15 Jul 2005 07:51:20 -0700, "the_wise_elder"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I GOT HIS NAME RIGHT SMARTIE...HE IS A FRAUD...I CAN'T FIND ANY INFO ON
>HIM NO WHERE NO HOW....I KNOW THUMBLEED IS FULL OF YOU KNOW WHAT....

I think I'm happy in the feeling that I still don't know what the ****
you are talking about.

--
Owamanga!
http://www.pbase.com/owamanga

Bert Hyman

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (the_wise_elder) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> HIS FIRST NAME IS TIM

Is that some sort of Monty Python joke?

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN | (E-Mail Removed)

carrigman

WHO?

Carrigman

"the_wise_elder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> HAS ANYONE HEARD OF SOMEBODY NAMED TIMOTHY ROTHSCHILD?

David H. Lipman

From: "the_wise_elder" <(E-Mail Removed)>

| IS HE A FAMOUS ARCTIC PHOTOGRAPHER? PLUS I THINK I SCREWED UP, HIS
| FIRST NAME IS TIM, NOT TIMOTHY.
|
| Finch wrote:
>> "the_wise_elder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>>> HAS ANYONE HEARD OF SOMEBODY NAMED TIMOTHY ROTHSCHILD?
>>>

>> Yes.

Please fix that keyboard. Your "Caps Lock" key is broken !

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm