Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Picture Cooler

Picture Cooler

Carsten Arnholm

This "Picture cooler" looks like an interesting program -
free too.

http://denoiser.shorturl.com/

Anyone with experience?

Regards,

--
Carsten J. Arnholm
Oslo Norway

grruffbowwow@yahoo.com

Carsten Arnholm wrote:
> This "Picture cooler" looks like an interesting program -
> free too.
>
> http://denoiser.shorturl.com/
>
> Anyone with experience?
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Carsten J. Arnholm
> Oslo Norway
> http://carnholm.home.online.no

I tried it some time ago; it didn't really impress me much and I got
rid of it. The noise reduction was harsh and lead to plastic-looking
results. The GUI was primitive and difficult to figure out. It's a
weird type of crippleware/shareware; you had to post a thread about it
in a forum or newsgroup in order to get it for free - a STUPID idea
that spams up Usenet - like your post, I'd assume? (apologies if I'm
wrong...) Otherwise you have to pay $25 for it - and it wasn't worth
either the money or the hassle.

ECM

Dieter Mayr

Carsten

In the PictureWindowPro - Forum runs a discussion:
http://www.dl-c.com/discus/messages/...tml?1121359537

Dieter

"Carsten Arnholm" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This "Picture cooler" looks like an interesting program -
> free too.
>
> http://denoiser.shorturl.com/
>
> Anyone with experience?
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Carsten J. Arnholm
> Oslo Norway
> http://carnholm.home.online.no

Ron Hunter

Carsten Arnholm wrote:
> This "Picture cooler" looks like an interesting program -
> free too.
>
> http://denoiser.shorturl.com/
>
> Anyone with experience?
>
> Regards,

I tried it and was completely underwhelmed.
Uninstalled.

--
Ron Hunter http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

lousposa@bellsouth.net

I did the same thing yesterday. I downloaded the program to try it. I
wasn't impressed either, but what turned me off was the "requirement"
to post a link on two forums. Not worth the trouble !!!!

Lou Sposa