Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon Parts Catalogs

Canon Parts Catalogs

I found .pdf files of various Canons here -
http://www.huroncamera.com/can on_parts_diagrams.htm

It seemed to me that others might find this reference material as useful
and interesting as I did and want to tuck away an item or two on the 'ol
hard drive.

Sorry, messed up the link -
http://www.huroncamera.com/canon_parts_diagrams.htm

Ingo Kniest

great! thanks!

"d" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:bKkAe.31779$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I found .pdf files of various Canons here -
> http://www.huroncamera.com/can on_parts_diagrams.htm
>
> It seemed to me that others might find this reference material as useful
> and interesting as I did and want to tuck away an item or two on the 'ol
> hard drive.

David Littlewood

In article <datlv1$2iol$(E-Mail Removed)>, Ingo Kniest
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>great! thanks!
>
>"d" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>news:bKkAe.31779$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>>I found .pdf files of various Canons here -
>> http://www.huroncamera.com/can on_parts_diagrams.htm
>>
>> It seemed to me that others might find this reference material as useful
>> and interesting as I did and want to tuck away an item or two on the 'ol
>> hard drive.

Gives a "404 Not Found" on my browser.

David
--