Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Camera/Laptop bag

Camera/Laptop bag

Ken

I am looking for a combination camera/laptop bag that can hold a 15" lap
top, a 20D, and a couple of lenses, plus battery charger for 20D, and
some additional electronic gadgets (cell phone, flash drive, etc.). Must
be carry-on size to fit under seat on plane. I have one from Adorama,
but just recently purchased a laptop that is 15" and too big for the
Adorama bag.

Any suggestions?

Charlie Self

Ken wrote:
> I am looking for a combination camera/laptop bag that can hold a 15" lap
> top, a 20D, and a couple of lenses, plus battery charger for 20D, and
> some additional electronic gadgets (cell phone, flash drive, etc.). Must
> be carry-on size to fit under seat on plane. I have one from Adorama,
> but just recently purchased a laptop that is 15" and too big for the
> Adorama bag.
>
> Any suggestions?

Try: http://www.acecam.com/cr-menu.html

They list most camera bag makers' sites.

greg

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

http://www.lowepro.com/Products/Note...tebook_camera/