Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > "The address was conducted as directed...in the silent mode."

"The address was conducted as directed...in the silent mode."

Unclaimed Mysteries

Next, people will be ordered to avert their eyes in his presence. Who
does Bush think he is, Barbra Streisand?

http://cryptome.org/bush-shush.htm

Not always the most balanced source, but of course not EV-erybody can be
like FAUX NEWS ...

I think I'll conduct myself in the silent mode for a while. Seems to be
the best wasy to stay out of trouble with the Regime. Meanwhile, here's
an underrated patriot:

http://teachingamericanhistory.org/l...p?document=162

He was so far ahead of his time the abolitionists just couldn't keep up.
Why he was even for wimmin voting!

Love,
Corry
http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

Of course I went to law school. - Warren Zevon, "Mr. Bad Example"