Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Vain Anole

Vain Anole

kombi45@yahoo.com

Since I've been out taking pics on _his_ turf, he's gotten quite used
to having his pic snapped. Next stop, hopefully, macro...I'm getting
pretty damn close. Anyway, here he is:

http://www.pbase.com/sirchandestroy/lizard_molting

Regards,

Ben

Ted

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Since I've been out taking pics on _his_ turf, he's gotten quite used
> to having his pic snapped. Next stop, hopefully, macro...I'm getting
> pretty damn close. Anyway, here he is:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/sirchandestroy/lizard_molting
>
> Regards,
>
> Ben

great.............now its time to buy a good camera.

MarkČ

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Since I've been out taking pics on _his_ turf, he's gotten quite used
> to having his pic snapped. Next stop, hopefully, macro...I'm getting
> pretty damn close. Anyway, here he is:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/sirchandestroy/lizard_molting
>
> Regards,
>
> Ben

What in the world is going on in this shot??
http://www.pbase.com/sirchandestroy/image/45546966
What is he climbing in/through/on????

Very strange looking stuff.

Thanks,
Mark

kombi45@yahoo.com

MarkČ (lowest even number here) wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> > Since I've been out taking pics on _his_ turf, he's gotten quite used
> > to having his pic snapped. Next stop, hopefully, macro...I'm getting
> > pretty damn close. Anyway, here he is:
> >
> > http://www.pbase.com/sirchandestroy/lizard_molting
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Ben

> What in the world is going on in this shot??
> http://www.pbase.com/sirchandestroy/image/45546966
> What is he climbing in/through/on????
>
> Very strange looking stuff.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

That was me being bored with Photoshop last night. It's three
different pictures. Two different lizard shots and a squirt bottle
with condensation taken in macro....and lots and lots of LSD.