Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Good prints online?

Good prints online?

Dave R knows who

What service are you using for family album-quality prints?

We have an odd crop size and it's a family photo taken in my backyard - it
looks pretty good so I hope I don't get some BS about "it looks to
professional, can you prove you have the copyright?". I shot it myself with
a Rebel, cropped and modified it in Photoshop CS.

Original will be about 2000x930 pixels JPEG or PSD format and I want at
least 200 dpi on at least 5x7 paper (we might trim later to make
borderless). I only need ten copies and I want to send directly to a family
member out of state.

Many thanks for reading and your tips.

Gordon DeWitte

I've had good luck recently with Winkflash, http://www.winkflash.com/, for
many, many photos from our trip to Italy last fall. Only $0.29 for a 5X7 the
last time I checked. Fujicolor Crystal Archive paper, and quick turn around.

Gordon

"Dave R knows who" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:yyBwe.2471$p%(E-Mail Removed)...
> What service are you using for family album-quality prints?
>
> We have an odd crop size and it's a family photo taken in my backyard - it
> looks pretty good so I hope I don't get some BS about "it looks to
> professional, can you prove you have the copyright?". I shot it myself

with
> a Rebel, cropped and modified it in Photoshop CS.
>
> Original will be about 2000x930 pixels JPEG or PSD format and I want at
> least 200 dpi on at least 5x7 paper (we might trim later to make
> borderless). I only need ten copies and I want to send directly to a

family
> member out of state.
>
> Many thanks for reading and your tips.

M. FERRANTE

Now it appears it is .12 cents per pic!

Thanks,
Mark Ferrante
Click here eveyday to feed a rescued animal:

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/