Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > kodak NOT easy share

kodak NOT easy share

spankey

#1 I hate it when I can't email a company without going through their
garbage email crap of filling out thoese forms just to get to a siple
question.
#2 does anyone know how I can load pictures into this stuff bu the
directory instead of truying each friggin file name or coppying each
friggin file name and changing the numbers at the end?

Scott W

spankey wrote:
> #1 I hate it when I can't email a company without going through their
> garbage email crap of filling out thoese forms just to get to a siple
> question.
> #2 does anyone know how I can load pictures into this stuff bu the
> directory instead of truying each friggin file name or coppying each
> friggin file name and changing the numbers at the end?

Take a few deep breaths and try asking the question again, the way you
have written it makes it had to know just what you are trying to ask.

Scott

Mark˛

"spankey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> #1 I hate it when I can't email a company without going through their
> garbage email crap of filling out thoese forms just to get to a siple
> question.
> #2 does anyone know how I can load pictures into this stuff bu the
> directory instead of truying each friggin file name or coppying each
> friggin file name and changing the numbers at the end?

If your e-mails to them were as poorly typed/worded as your post here, then
I'm sure they don't have a clue what question you are asking. Try your
question again, but be sure to read through it to check...before hitting the
SEND button.

pIxEL8eD_nITs

1. Kodak Easyshare is a useless piece of cr@p!

2. Anybody trying to tell you that it is not cr@p is a lying c@cksucker!

Use anything else.
You'll soon find that anything is better than Easyshare.
And it probably won't have spyware in it, either.

spankey wrote:

> #1 I hate it when I can't email a company without going through their
> garbage email crap of filling out thoese forms just to get to a siple
> question.
> #2 does anyone know how I can load pictures into this stuff bu the
> directory instead of truying each friggin file name or coppying each
> friggin file name and changing the numbers at the end?

Ron Hunter

pIxEL8eD_nITs wrote:
> 1. Kodak Easyshare is a useless piece of cr@p!
>
> 2. Anybody trying to tell you that it is not cr@p is a lying c@cksucker!
>
> Use anything else.
> You'll soon find that anything is better than Easyshare.
> And it probably won't have spyware in it, either.
>
> spankey wrote:
>
>>#1 I hate it when I can't email a company without going through their
>>garbage email crap of filling out thoese forms just to get to a siple
>>question.
>>#2 does anyone know how I can load pictures into this stuff bu the
>>directory instead of truying each friggin file name or coppying each
>>friggin file name and changing the numbers at the end?

You are welcome to your opinion, but one wonders why you choose to
express is so rudely. I am not fond of the Easyshare software, but some
people seem to find it useful. If you don't, then don't use it, but
there is no reason to make a fool of yourself about it, and that rudely.

--
Ron Hunter http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Ronald Baird

Hi Spankey,

Usually around here, but was off on a vacation for a while. Back now and
glad to help.

Sounds like you had an issue regarding support. When you come to the Kodak
site and want help with a question, you can try the following URL. It will
take you directly to the input screen. We ask the questions involved as we
get a great many questions about all kinds of issues. The dynamic links
allow Kodak to sort out the emails and also gather information that will
make it much more efficient to answer.

To load pictures into EasyShare, all you need do is click on the Add
Pictures button. When that screen displays, it will ask you where the images
are that you want to add. Go to that location and click OK. EasyShare will
go to that folder and find any images located there. It does not move them
or change them in any way. Rather, it simply adds a pointer to the
EasyShare program so it knows where they are. This is essentially the reason
that it needs to bring the images into your system and store them on your
hard drive. Using removeable media would not work as the location is removed
from the CDROM, Diskette, Media Card, etc.

If you want to take the time to name each file in the directories where you
store your images, it will accept those names and create links to the images
for future use in EasyShare.

Remember, the image files are not moved, and the path to them can be seen in
the Properties option.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have other questions.

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company