Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Printing out photos at a kiosk

Printing out photos at a kiosk

Tim Chmielewski

I actually have a fairly decent printer at home, but I like to go to get
some printed out at a kiosk in the city when I want to get 100 or more
done. For that particular kiosk they have given me the authorisation code
for the order also as they know me now.

In the last lot I had printed some of them turned out differently than I
would expected. I knew some were not rectangular so they wouldn't fit in
the frame, but on some the colours were different to what I wanted (I try
and take care to pick out the photos with the best colours.)

Any hints for preparing photos to be printed at a kiosk? I don't want to
boss around the people actually doing the prints and don't like fiddling
with the photos on the software that is provided (Fuji.)

Thanks.

--
GIT Groupie : http://gitgroupie.timchuma.com
The Twits Give Me the Shits : http://twitsgivemetheshits.timchuma.com

David J Taylor

Tim Chmielewski wrote:
[]
> Any hints for preparing photos to be printed at a kiosk?

Make sure your images match the aspect ratio of the output (6 x 4 inches
or whatever).

David

Kodak photo printing kiosk Tony Belding Digital Photography 8 01-06-2007 06:24 AM
Mozilla in kiosk mode Robert Nilsson Firefox 1 06-09-2005 07:46 AM
Mozilla Firefox on Linux in KIOSK mode ..... Robert Nilsson Firefox 0 12-06-2004 10:04 PM
Kiosk Anyone? Kat MCSE 1 06-09-2004 11:59 PM
Can someone help??? Does Fuji Photo Printing Kiosk support DPOF? stsong Digital Photography 1 03-05-2004 06:50 AM

Advertisments