Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > The Mayor of Tehran has a gorgeous smile

The Mayor of Tehran has a gorgeous smile

casioculture@gmail.com

The guy is far from "good looking", but he's got a fabulous smile.

http://tinypic.com/6fa60w.jpg

He's the new Iranian presdient. I personally find him a great subject
for portraiture.

Despite much alarm in the media, this guy hardly looks ominous, at all.
I even doubt he'd tell a lie, as to me he looks like he wears his
feelings wholly in his expressions, and from the pictures they hardly
seem anything but the sincerity of charm, and the charm of sincerity.

http://images.scotsman.com/2005/06/26/2606mahb.jpg
http://www.telegraphindia.com/1050627/images/27iran.jpg

I bet the same intensity of a smile on a more chiseled face would be a
ladies killer.

Look at the first picture again (http://tinypic.com/6fa60w.jpg), and
tell me, if pictures tell much about the personality of the portrait
subject, what does this picture tell you?

I surely hope Bush & Co don't kick some sh*t up over this guy, because
if anything, I'm yet to see a picture of Bush that doesn't fit my
impression of him as an expedient SOB of a liar.

William Graham

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> The guy is far from "good looking", but he's got a fabulous smile.
>
> http://tinypic.com/6fa60w.jpg
>
> He's the new Iranian presdient. I personally find him a great subject
> for portraiture.
>
> Despite much alarm in the media, this guy hardly looks ominous, at all.
> I even doubt he'd tell a lie, as to me he looks like he wears his
> feelings wholly in his expressions, and from the pictures they hardly
> seem anything but the sincerity of charm, and the charm of sincerity.

He looks very nice, but so did Jeffrey Dahmer........

casioculture@gmail.com

William Graham wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> >

> > The guy is far from "good looking", but he's got a fabulous smile.
> >
> > http://tinypic.com/6fa60w.jpg
> >
> > He's the new Iranian presdient. I personally find him a great subject
> > for portraiture.
> >
> > Despite much alarm in the media, this guy hardly looks ominous, at all.
> > I even doubt he'd tell a lie, as to me he looks like he wears his
> > feelings wholly in his expressions, and from the pictures they hardly
> > seem anything but the sincerity of charm, and the charm of sincerity.

> He looks very nice, but so did Jeffrey Dahmer........

Apart from the above being a tired cliche "He looks very nice, but so
did Jeffrey Dahmer (or other serial killer)........", it is far from
acceptable.

Jeffrey Dahmer looked "very nice" only in the sense of being tall and
blond with the right skeletal features, or in other words; "very nice"
as in "very WASP", as in if you look WASP then you must be a "nice"
guy! We all know there's no way a WASP kid would do such bad things -
that's for the blacks and latinos! That kind of "nice"! Nice as in if
you dress him up right you could imagine him in a business suit driving
his SUV from a corporate meeting to a suburban church!

But if you actually look at Jeffrey Dahmer's pictures his expressions
are very, very ominous. In every picture of him I had seen he always
looked an eminent serial killer. Find me a picture of him with a smile
even half as captivating as that of the Tehran Mayor, who on the other
hand looks almost as homely as a slum dweller, and I'll be more willing
to accept your statement above.

William Graham

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> William Graham wrote:
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> >

>> > The guy is far from "good looking", but he's got a fabulous smile.
>> >
>> > http://tinypic.com/6fa60w.jpg
>> >
>> > He's the new Iranian presdient. I personally find him a great subject
>> > for portraiture.
>> >
>> > Despite much alarm in the media, this guy hardly looks ominous, at all.
>> > I even doubt he'd tell a lie, as to me he looks like he wears his
>> > feelings wholly in his expressions, and from the pictures they hardly
>> > seem anything but the sincerity of charm, and the charm of sincerity.

>> He looks very nice, but so did Jeffrey Dahmer........

> Apart from the above being a tired cliche "He looks very nice, but so
> did Jeffrey Dahmer (or other serial killer)........", it is far from
> acceptable.
>
> Jeffrey Dahmer looked "very nice" only in the sense of being tall and
> blond with the right skeletal features, or in other words; "very nice"
> as in "very WASP", as in if you look WASP then you must be a "nice"
> guy! We all know there's no way a WASP kid would do such bad things -
> that's for the blacks and latinos! That kind of "nice"! Nice as in if
> you dress him up right you could imagine him in a business suit driving
> his SUV from a corporate meeting to a suburban church!
>
> But if you actually look at Jeffrey Dahmer's pictures his expressions
> are very, very ominous. In every picture of him I had seen he always
> looked an eminent serial killer. Find me a picture of him with a smile
> even half as captivating as that of the Tehran Mayor, who on the other
> hand looks almost as homely as a slum dweller, and I'll be more willing
> to accept your statement above.

He had no trouble charming young ladies into helping him carry groceries and
other items into his car, because of his, "bad back". (He walked
carrying/using a cane) He not only looked harmless, but his personality
projected harmlessness......The only point I was making was that looks are
deceiving, and your mayor of Tehran may not be what he appears to be. My
example of Jeffrey Dahmer was only that.....An example. His race or ethnic
background had nothing to do with my choice of him as an example of looks
not being an accurate indicator of character.

William Graham

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> William Graham wrote:
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>> >

>> > The guy is far from "good looking", but he's got a fabulous smile.
>> >
>> > http://tinypic.com/6fa60w.jpg
>> >
>> > He's the new Iranian presdient. I personally find him a great subject
>> > for portraiture.
>> >
>> > Despite much alarm in the media, this guy hardly looks ominous, at all.
>> > I even doubt he'd tell a lie, as to me he looks like he wears his
>> > feelings wholly in his expressions, and from the pictures they hardly
>> > seem anything but the sincerity of charm, and the charm of sincerity.

>> He looks very nice, but so did Jeffrey Dahmer........

> Apart from the above being a tired cliche "He looks very nice, but so
> did Jeffrey Dahmer (or other serial killer)........", it is far from
> acceptable.
>
> Jeffrey Dahmer looked "very nice" only in the sense of being tall and
> blond with the right skeletal features, or in other words; "very nice"
> as in "very WASP", as in if you look WASP then you must be a "nice"
> guy! We all know there's no way a WASP kid would do such bad things -
> that's for the blacks and latinos! That kind of "nice"! Nice as in if
> you dress him up right you could imagine him in a business suit driving
> his SUV from a corporate meeting to a suburban church!
>
> But if you actually look at Jeffrey Dahmer's pictures his expressions
> are very, very ominous. In every picture of him I had seen he always
> looked an eminent serial killer. Find me a picture of him with a smile
> even half as captivating as that of the Tehran Mayor, who on the other
> hand looks almost as homely as a slum dweller, and I'll be more willing
> to accept your statement above.

After doing some minor research, it seems that I had Jeffrey Dahmer mixed up
with Ted Bundy....It was Bundy that was able to charm the ladies with his
good looks and nice personality.....
Ted Bundy (22+) The Picasso of the serial killing community. Ted was
handsome, charming, intelligent, self-assured, with a brilliant future, and
deadlier than a rattlesnake. Using his good looks, he was able to invisibly
abduct and kill his victims and continue with his seemingly charmed life.
From early 1974 to early 1978, the stranger called "Ted" stalked young women
on college campuses, at shopping malls, in apartment buildings and grade
schools in Washington, Oregon, Utah, Idaho, Colorado and finally Florida.

Dimitrios Tzortzakakis

Quote:"In every picture of him I had seen he always
looked an eminent serial killer"
That's because you know he is a serial killer.If you met him on the street
you might be thinking he is an ordinary man.
--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr

> William Graham wrote:
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> > >

> > > The guy is far from "good looking", but he's got a fabulous smile.
> > >
> > > http://tinypic.com/6fa60w.jpg
> > >
> > > He's the new Iranian presdient. I personally find him a great subject
> > > for portraiture.
> > >
> > > Despite much alarm in the media, this guy hardly looks ominous, at

all.
> > > I even doubt he'd tell a lie, as to me he looks like he wears his
> > > feelings wholly in his expressions, and from the pictures they hardly
> > > seem anything but the sincerity of charm, and the charm of sincerity.

> > He looks very nice, but so did Jeffrey Dahmer........

> Apart from the above being a tired cliche "He looks very nice, but so
> did Jeffrey Dahmer (or other serial killer)........", it is far from
> acceptable.
>
> Jeffrey Dahmer looked "very nice" only in the sense of being tall and
> blond with the right skeletal features, or in other words; "very nice"
> as in "very WASP", as in if you look WASP then you must be a "nice"
> guy! We all know there's no way a WASP kid would do such bad things -
> that's for the blacks and latinos! That kind of "nice"! Nice as in if
> you dress him up right you could imagine him in a business suit driving
> his SUV from a corporate meeting to a suburban church!
>
> But if you actually look at Jeffrey Dahmer's pictures his expressions
> are very, very ominous. In every picture of him I had seen he always
> looked an eminent serial killer. Find me a picture of him with a smile
> even half as captivating as that of the Tehran Mayor, who on the other
> hand looks almost as homely as a slum dweller, and I'll be more willing
> to accept your statement above.

Dimitrios Tzortzakakis

Quote:"Ted Bundy (22+) "
What does that mean?He received 22 counts, or he is 22 years old?That's
right, the good looks of someone can cheat.We have here a singer (in Greece)
who is very handsome, but besides being a draft dodger, sounds totally
stupid when he talks on TV.(He sung last year in Eurovision).And, of course,
all the girls from 11 and above, are crazy with him.

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> >

> > William Graham wrote:
> >> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

all.

> >> He looks very nice, but so did Jeffrey Dahmer........

> > Apart from the above being a tired cliche "He looks very nice, but so
> > did Jeffrey Dahmer (or other serial killer)........", it is far from
> > acceptable.
> >
> > Jeffrey Dahmer looked "very nice" only in the sense of being tall and
> > blond with the right skeletal features, or in other words; "very nice"
> > as in "very WASP", as in if you look WASP then you must be a "nice"
> > guy! We all know there's no way a WASP kid would do such bad things -
> > that's for the blacks and latinos! That kind of "nice"! Nice as in if
> > you dress him up right you could imagine him in a business suit driving
> > his SUV from a corporate meeting to a suburban church!
> >
> > But if you actually look at Jeffrey Dahmer's pictures his expressions
> > are very, very ominous. In every picture of him I had seen he always
> > looked an eminent serial killer. Find me a picture of him with a smile
> > even half as captivating as that of the Tehran Mayor, who on the other
> > hand looks almost as homely as a slum dweller, and I'll be more willing
> > to accept your statement above.
> >

> After doing some minor research, it seems that I had Jeffrey Dahmer mixed

up
> with Ted Bundy....It was Bundy that was able to charm the ladies with his
> good looks and nice personality.....
> Ted Bundy (22+) The Picasso of the serial killing community. Ted was
> handsome, charming, intelligent, self-assured, with a brilliant future,

and
> deadlier than a rattlesnake. Using his good looks, he was able to

invisibly
> abduct and kill his victims and continue with his seemingly charmed life.
> From early 1974 to early 1978, the stranger called "Ted" stalked young

women

Dimitrios Tzortzakakis wrote:
> Quote:"Ted Bundy (22+) "
> What does that mean?He received 22 counts, or he is 22 years old?That's
> right, the good looks of someone can cheat.

Yes, but i'm not talking about "good looks". I specifically said that
Tehran Mayor guy *lacks* "good looks".

> We have here a singer (in Greece)
> who is very handsome, but besides being a draft dodger, sounds totally
> stupid when he talks on TV.(He sung last year in Eurovision).And, of course,
> all the girls from 11 and above, are crazy with him.
>
> --
> Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
> major in electrical engineering, freelance electrician
> FH von Iraklion-Kreta, freiberuflicher Elektriker
> dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr
> Ο "William Graham" <(E-Mail Removed)> έγραψε στο μήνυμα
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> all.

> > > Apart from the above being a tired cliche "He looks very nice, but so
> > > did Jeffrey Dahmer (or other serial killer)........", it is far from
> > > acceptable.
> > >
> > > Jeffrey Dahmer looked "very nice" only in the sense of being tall and
> > > blond with the right skeletal features, or in other words; "very nice"
> > > as in "very WASP", as in if you look WASP then you must be a "nice"
> > > guy! We all know there's no way a WASP kid would do such bad things -
> > > that's for the blacks and latinos! That kind of "nice"! Nice as in if
> > > you dress him up right you could imagine him in a business suit driving
> > > his SUV from a corporate meeting to a suburban church!
> > >
> > > But if you actually look at Jeffrey Dahmer's pictures his expressions
> > > are very, very ominous. In every picture of him I had seen he always
> > > looked an eminent serial killer. Find me a picture of him with a smile
> > > even half as captivating as that of the Tehran Mayor, who on the other
> > > hand looks almost as homely as a slum dweller, and I'll be more willing
> > > to accept your statement above.
> > >

> > After doing some minor research, it seems that I had Jeffrey Dahmer mixed

> up
> > with Ted Bundy....It was Bundy that was able to charm the ladies with his
> > good looks and nice personality.....
> > Ted Bundy (22+) The Picasso of the serial killing community. Ted was
> > handsome, charming, intelligent, self-assured, with a brilliant future,

> and
> > deadlier than a rattlesnake. Using his good looks, he was able to

> invisibly
> > abduct and kill his victims and continue with his seemingly charmed life.
> > From early 1974 to early 1978, the stranger called "Ted" stalked young

> women
> > on college campuses, at shopping malls, in apartment buildings and grade
> > schools in Washington, Oregon, Utah, Idaho, Colorado and finally Florida.

casioculture@gmail.com

Dimitrios Tzortzakakis wrote:
> Quote:"In every picture of him I had seen he always
> looked an eminent serial killer"
> That's because you know he is a serial killer.If you met him on the street
> you might be thinking he is an ordinary man.

No no. Regardless. Find me a picture of them, and there are plenty
online - not even just mugshots but from many other occasions, where
either of them look as "nice" a person as that mayor of Tehran guy.
Note, I'm talking about persona, about facial expressions, *not*
physique, *not* facial features.

Here's what I saw in all their pictures, and I'm *not* even talking
about mugshots.

Jeff Dahmer looks like a weird, ill kid who had stopped taking his
medication and is about to flip out at you 'cos he doesn't know whether
you're his dad or the devil.

Ted Bundy looks like a sly, sadistic jerk with a full-time fetish for
forceful anal sex that I wouldn't want near my little sister if I had
one, though I suspect for this very reason that young women - in their
infamously twisted logic - must've found him attractive, as he's got
the look (I really mean manners) of "exactly the kind of guy daddy told
you to avoid!" that chicks fall for.

> --
> Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
> major in electrical engineering, freelance electrician
> FH von Iraklion-Kreta, freiberuflicher Elektriker
> dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr
> ? <(E-Mail Removed)> ?????? ??? ??????
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> >

> > William Graham wrote:
> > > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> all.
> > >
> > > He looks very nice, but so did Jeffrey Dahmer........

> > Apart from the above being a tired cliche "He looks very nice, but so
> > did Jeffrey Dahmer (or other serial killer)........", it is far from
> > acceptable.
> >
> > Jeffrey Dahmer looked "very nice" only in the sense of being tall and
> > blond with the right skeletal features, or in other words; "very nice"
> > as in "very WASP", as in if you look WASP then you must be a "nice"
> > guy! We all know there's no way a WASP kid would do such bad things -
> > that's for the blacks and latinos! That kind of "nice"! Nice as in if
> > you dress him up right you could imagine him in a business suit driving
> > his SUV from a corporate meeting to a suburban church!
> >
> > But if you actually look at Jeffrey Dahmer's pictures his expressions
> > are very, very ominous. In every picture of him I had seen he always
> > looked an eminent serial killer. Find me a picture of him with a smile
> > even half as captivating as that of the Tehran Mayor, who on the other
> > hand looks almost as homely as a slum dweller, and I'll be more willing
> > to accept your statement above.

meammrmustard

William Graham wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>

>>William Graham wrote:
>>
>>><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>news:(E-Mail Removed) egroups.com...

>>>He looks very nice, but so did Jeffrey Dahmer........

>>Apart from the above being a tired cliche "He looks very nice, but so
>>did Jeffrey Dahmer (or other serial killer)........", it is far from
>>acceptable.
>>
>>Jeffrey Dahmer looked "very nice" only in the sense of being tall and
>>blond with the right skeletal features, or in other words; "very nice"
>>as in "very WASP", as in if you look WASP then you must be a "nice"
>>guy! We all know there's no way a WASP kid would do such bad things -
>>that's for the blacks and latinos! That kind of "nice"! Nice as in if
>>you dress him up right you could imagine him in a business suit driving
>>his SUV from a corporate meeting to a suburban church!
>>
>>But if you actually look at Jeffrey Dahmer's pictures his expressions
>>are very, very ominous. In every picture of him I had seen he always
>>looked an eminent serial killer. Find me a picture of him with a smile
>>even half as captivating as that of the Tehran Mayor, who on the other
>>hand looks almost as homely as a slum dweller, and I'll be more willing
>>to accept your statement above.
>>

> After doing some minor research, it seems that I had Jeffrey Dahmer mixed up
> with Ted Bundy....

Okay that's more like it.

What would Jeffrey Dalmer need with groceries ? Except perhaps to feed
his food.

--Meanmrmustard