Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Can i forward all the traffic to a specific website?

Can i forward all the traffic to a specific website?

Joe

Dear all,

I am setting up a secure wlan network.
-802.1x on vlan 1
-wep on vlan 2

can I restrict/forward all the traffic from client in vlan 2 to a
specific ip(website)?
So that the client can read the instruction and get the cert for the
802.1x of vlan 1.

Is that possible and how can I deploy it?

BTW, how those public wlan hotspot do it?
Is that a software from cisco can do the similar things?
I heard that cisco do have... do I need to buy it?

thanks.

Regards,
Louis