Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Goddammit I detest this portrait!

Goddammit I detest this portrait!

Rudy Benner

"Bob Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> For all I care Satan spat on it http://tinypic.com/6elloz.jpg
>>

> Fascinating Effect!!
> A kind of optical illusion
> Your eyes say one thing.....Your brain says another.
> Each tries to override the other causing a kind of neural oscillation.
> Turning your head 90 degrees does seem to relieve the conflict somewhat.
> Thanks for posting this very interesting image.
> Bob Williams

Try cropping out the top set of eyes, or the bottom mouth, the brain pain
seems to lessen. When I see both sets of features, it hurts.

Maybe its just me.

MarkČ

"Bob Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>
>> For all I care Satan spat on it http://tinypic.com/6elloz.jpg
>>

> Fascinating Effect!!
> A kind of optical illusion
> Your eyes say one thing.....Your brain says another.
> Each tries to override the other causing a kind of neural oscillation.
> Turning your head 90 degrees does seem to relieve the conflict somewhat.
> Thanks for posting this very interesting image.
> Bob Williams

I noticed the same 90 degree thing...
Seems to help the visual confusion.
Interesting.

Roxy d'Urban

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 19:51:36 -0700, casioculture wrote:

> For all I care Satan spat on it
>
> http://tinypic.com/6elloz.jpg

Was it taken with an unfocussed, vertically held Leica rangefinder?

--
Save photography | shoot some film today!
email: drop rods and insert surfaces

Don

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...

> For all I care Satan spat on it
>
> http://tinypic.com/6elloz.jpg

That seems as if it could seriously harm your vision if you kept looking at
it. It hurts!!!

Don D

Paul H.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...

> For all I care Satan spat on it
>
> http://tinypic.com/6elloz.jpg

Horrible! She's missing her fifth eye and has no nose slits like a proper
Bongodorian slave girl from the 11th dimension! It's obscene!

Nostrobino

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...

> For all I care Satan spat on it
>
> http://tinypic.com/6elloz.jpg

Fascinating!

Do you have any more like this?

N.

deloid

This photo just made my lysdexia worster.

"Nostrobino" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
>>

>> For all I care Satan spat on it
>>
>> http://tinypic.com/6elloz.jpg

> Fascinating!
>
> Do you have any more like this?
>
> N.

Nostrobino

"deloid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This photo just made my lysdexia worster.

If any photo could do that, that one could. It's really an amazing photo in
its own perverse way. I've saved a copy, wish I had it full size.

N.

[ANN] Detest 3.1.3 Suraj Kurapati Ruby 0 04-22-2011 07:39 AM
[ANN] Detest 3.1.2 Suraj Kurapati Ruby 0 08-10-2010 08:33 AM
[ANN] Detest 3.1.1 Suraj Kurapati Ruby 0 08-08-2010 07:13 AM
[ANN] Detest 3.1.0 Suraj Kurapati Ruby 0 07-26-2010 01:50 AM

Advertisments