Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Trouble connecting with Intel 2100 on Toshiba laptop

Trouble connecting with Intel 2100 on Toshiba laptop

=?Utf-8?B?UmVuZSBLbGVtZW5z?=

I am having trouble connecting a Toshiba laptop to a Zyxel 650HW Wireless
router.

The problem is: I am connecting all right but I can't seem to get an IP
address from the DHCP function built in the server.
The laptop is set up to DHCP.

This problem is without any form of encryption enabled. Not WEP, Not WPA
(isn't supported by the router), No Mac filtering, No authenticating.

I have another laptop with an Intel 2200bg Wireless card. I can connect to
the Internet without any problems at all.

What am I doing wrong? Please help!