Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Great FUJI digital cameras

Great FUJI digital cameras

mehrzad

Hi folks

I've picked some great Fuji digital cameras here, good for anyone,

check them out:

1.Point & shoot :digital photography made affordable, easy and
convenient:

Fuji FinePix A350:
Image Sensor Type CCD
Resolution 5.36 Megapixel
Optical Zoom 3x
Camera Type Standard Point and Shoot

http://www.sisikam.com/search/prcdetails.php?ID_prc=64

Fuji FinePix A345:
Optical Zoom 3x
35mm Zoom Lens 35 - 105 mm
Digital Zoom 3.6x
Focus Type Autofocus
Focus Range 23.62 in. to Infinity (w)
Macro Focus Range 2.36 - 31.5 in. (w)
Focal Length 5.8 - 17.4 mm

http://www.sisikam.com/search/prcdetails.php?ID_prc=62

2.Full-featured: for the camera enthusiast for more creative control:

Fuji FinePix E510:
Interchangeable Lens Without Interchangeable Lens
Optical Zoom 3.2x
35mm Zoom Lens 28 - 91 mm
Digital Zoom 3.9x
Focus Type Autofocus & Manual Focus
Focus Range 24 in. to Infinity (w)

http://www.sisikam.com/search/prcdetails.php?ID_prc=61

Fuji FinePix E550:
Image Sensor Type CCD
Resolution 6.63 Megapixel
Optical Zoom 4x
Camera Type Standard Point and Shoot

http://www.sisikam.com/search/prcdetails.php?ID_prc=47

3.Advance control: optics and flexibility for passionate or
professional digital photographers:

Fuji FinePix S3100:
Interchangeable Lens Without Interchangeable Lens
Optical Zoom 6x
35mm Zoom Lens 39 - 234 mm
Digital Zoom 3.4x
Focus Type Autofocus
Focus Range 31.2 in. to Infinity (w)
Macro Focus Range 3.9 - 31.2 in. (w)
Focal Length 6 - 36 mm

http://www.sisikam.com/search/prcdetails.php?ID_prc=59

Fuji FinePix S5100:
Image Sensor Type CCD
Resolution 4.23 Megapixel
Optical Zoom 10x
Camera Type Standard Point and Shoot

http://www.sisikam.com/search/prcdetails.php?ID_prc=48

Fuji FinePix S7000:
Interchangeable Lens Without Interchangeable Lens
Optical Zoom 6x
35mm Zoom Lens 35 - 210 mm
Digital Zoom 3.2x
Focus Range 19.2 in. to Infinity (w)
Macro Focus Range 3.9 - 31.5 in. (w) / .4 - 7.9 in. (t)
Focal Length 7.8 - 46.8 mm

http://www.sisikam.com/search/prcdetails.php?ID_prc=56

don't forget to read the reviews,
So many more to come

regards

chrlz@go.com

>...blah blah Fuji, blah blah sisikam, blah, blah...

Mr Spammer, does it bother you at all that your only reason for
existence is to serve as a warning to others...?

Thanks for the warning about this site and it's dishonest practices -
we will see that word gets around.

Roy

"mehrzad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi folks
>

> I've picked some great Fuji digital cameras here, good for anyone,
>
> check them out:
>
> 1.Point & shoot :digital photography made affordable, easy and
> convenient:
>
> Fuji FinePix A350:
> Image Sensor Type CCD
> Resolution 5.36 Megapixel
> Optical Zoom 3x
> Camera Type Standard Point and Shoot
>
> http://www.sisikam.com/search/prcdetails.php?ID_prc=64
>
> Fuji FinePix A345:
> Optical Zoom 3x
> 35mm Zoom Lens 35 - 105 mm
> Digital Zoom 3.6x
> Focus Type Autofocus
> Focus Range 23.62 in. to Infinity (w)
> Macro Focus Range 2.36 - 31.5 in. (w)
> Focal Length 5.8 - 17.4 mm
>
> http://www.sisikam.com/search/prcdetails.php?ID_prc=62
>
> 2.Full-featured: for the camera enthusiast for more creative control:
>
> Fuji FinePix E510:
> Interchangeable Lens Without Interchangeable Lens
> Optical Zoom 3.2x
> 35mm Zoom Lens 28 - 91 mm
> Digital Zoom 3.9x
> Focus Type Autofocus & Manual Focus
> Focus Range 24 in. to Infinity (w)
>
> http://www.sisikam.com/search/prcdetails.php?ID_prc=61
>
> Fuji FinePix E550:
> Image Sensor Type CCD
> Resolution 6.63 Megapixel
> Optical Zoom 4x
> Camera Type Standard Point and Shoot
>
> http://www.sisikam.com/search/prcdetails.php?ID_prc=47
>

> 3.Advance control: optics and flexibility for passionate or
> professional digital photographers:
>
> Fuji FinePix S3100:
> Interchangeable Lens Without Interchangeable Lens
> Optical Zoom 6x
> 35mm Zoom Lens 39 - 234 mm
> Digital Zoom 3.4x
> Focus Type Autofocus
> Focus Range 31.2 in. to Infinity (w)
> Macro Focus Range 3.9 - 31.2 in. (w)
> Focal Length 6 - 36 mm
>
> http://www.sisikam.com/search/prcdetails.php?ID_prc=59
>
> Fuji FinePix S5100:
> Image Sensor Type CCD
> Resolution 4.23 Megapixel
> Optical Zoom 10x
> Camera Type Standard Point and Shoot
>
> http://www.sisikam.com/search/prcdetails.php?ID_prc=48
>
> Fuji FinePix S7000:
> Interchangeable Lens Without Interchangeable Lens
> Optical Zoom 6x
> 35mm Zoom Lens 35 - 210 mm
> Digital Zoom 3.2x
> Focus Range 19.2 in. to Infinity (w)
> Macro Focus Range 3.9 - 31.5 in. (w) / .4 - 7.9 in. (t)
> Focal Length 7.8 - 46.8 mm
>
> http://www.sisikam.com/search/prcdetails.php?ID_prc=56
>
> don't forget to read the reviews,
> So many more to come
>
> regards

This SPAMMING Idiot obviously does not know anything about Cameras.

To say that the Fuji S3100 is a Profesional Camera is a joke, but he
obviously believes the hype he is reading.

"Interchangeable Lens without Interchangeable Lens" - What the F*** is that
supposed to mean?

Not a good idea to buy from such a Photographically Ignorant Source.

Please do not send any more reports until you have learned at least
something about photography and cameras.

Roy G

Paul H.

"Roy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:M%Ate.20793$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Interchangeable Lens without Interchangeable Lens" - What the F*** is

that
> supposed to mean?

I think the line was meant to read as

"Interchangeable Lens: No"

That is, the first "Interchangeable Lens" was the category descriptor, as in

"Zoom: 6x"

I don't believe English is his first language.

Still, I think he ought to can his Spam.