Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Epson Photo Paper-Cheapest source?

Epson Photo Paper-Cheapest source?

Blair

Can anyone tell me the cheapest supplier of Epson Photo paper

Blair

TAFKAB

www.atlex.com

"Blair" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d8jgli$8pm$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone tell me the cheapest supplier of Epson Photo paper
>
> Blair

Blair

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I am in UK. I should have stated that

Blair
"TAFKAB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> www.atlex.com
>
> "Blair" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:d8jgli$8pm$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Can anyone tell me the cheapest supplier of Epson Photo paper
> >
> > Blair

Celcius

I don't know whether Costco is in the UK, but Costco in Ottawa, Canada sells
Epson's glossy photo paper (120 sheets) for around $26 CND.
Marcel

"Blair" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d8jgli$8pm$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone tell me the cheapest supplier of Epson Photo paper
>
> Blair

Bigguy

7day shop are pretty good
http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/defa...77_2_201_20103

Guy

Blair wrote:
> Can anyone tell me the cheapest supplier of Epson Photo paper
>
> Blair

Blair

Thanks.
The prices looked good but the postage of 3.95 killed it!
Blair

--
"Bigguy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> 7day shop are pretty good
> http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/defa...77_2_201_20103
>
> Guy
>
> Blair wrote:
> > Can anyone tell me the cheapest supplier of Epson Photo paper
> >
> > Blair

Odie Ferrous

Blair wrote:

> Can anyone tell me the cheapest supplier of Epson Photo paper
>
> Blair

www.viking-direct.co.uk

I use them a lot - superb company.

Not always the cheapest, but current pricing on Epson paper (glossy,
155gsm) seems good.

Odie
--
Retrodata