Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > # MPixels displayed on a 1080i HDTV?

# MPixels displayed on a 1080i HDTV?

info2knowledge@gmail.com

I just got a high-def photoviewer for an HDTV. How closely do you
think the number of MegaPix in the camera would relate to the clarity
on the screen? For example, for the exact same shot, would there be
much difference between the way a 4MP, 5MP, or 8MP camera would
display?

Would it be better to take the pics at the maximum size possible?

Jim

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> I just got a high-def photoviewer for an HDTV. How closely do you
> think the number of MegaPix in the camera would relate to the clarity
> on the screen? For example, for the exact same shot, would there be
> much difference between the way a 4MP, 5MP, or 8MP camera would
> display?
>
> Would it be better to take the pics at the maximum size possible?

Always the best practice.
Jim

Sweet spot for number of MPixels for home user? Jax Digital Photography 11 05-16-2006 03:46 PM
HD Inputs (1080i/576P)** when connected to a HD Digital receiver ? OCZ Guy DVD Video 4 07-07-2004 02:55 AM
On my TV: 540p or 1080i JFR DVD Video 1 02-06-2004 08:35 PM
any players that does 1080i@50hz peter DVD Video 0 12-31-2003 03:28 PM
Resolution and Mpixels and marketing creativity Mark Herring Digital Photography 14 10-31-2003 12:14 PM

Advertisments