Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > infrared code of canon 350D/RC-1 remote control

infrared code of canon 350D/RC-1 remote control

hans.dampf5@gmx.net

hi,

I own a canon 350D and want to assemble a corresponding remote control
on my own. Does anyone know where I can find the code sequence, that
is sent out by an RC1 or RC5 remote control? Can anyone that has such
a remote control and an infrared-enabled computer plaese determine the
sequence and post it somewhere (for example to the www.lirc.org
database)?

If I get the codes from someone, I promise to publish the schematics of
my RC (which will consist of not more than 5 parts, total cost below
4$).

hans