Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Anyone have the Samsung SC6550 DuoCam?

Anyone have the Samsung SC6550 DuoCam?

Robert J Batina

I can't believe I can't find any examples of photos from this 2-in-1 cam...
so again I post...

http://www.samsung.com/PressCenter/P...106_0000090606

I've seen this two-in-one digital camcorder / digital camera advertised in
the last couple of Best Buy ads, but despite doing my best in searching the
net - I haven't been able to find any *good* reviews of it, featuring
examples of the digital photo image quality. I was just wondering if anyone
out here has this camera yet, and if they've posted any images that they've
taken with it. I haven't yet jumped to digital when it comes to camcorders,
so this looks like it might be the perfect unit for me, especially if the
camera part of it is decent.

http://product.samsung.com/cgi-bin/n...SC-D6550%2fXAA