Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > E1 gets wet - photos

E1 gets wet - photos

Future Assassin

Today was the first annual motorcycle show and shine in Gastown
Vancouver. Well it was ****ing rain pretty good. The camera weathered
better then my clothing did. Equiped with a plastic bag and an elastic
over the flash unit I headed out into the rain.

http://www.evolver.ca/showoff/050605

Woodchuck Bill

Future Assassin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> Today was the first annual motorcycle show and shine in Gastown
> Vancouver. Well it was ****ing rain pretty good. The camera
> weathered better then my clothing did. Equiped with a plastic bag
> and an elastic over the flash unit I headed out into the rain.
>
> http://www.evolver.ca/showoff/050605

Not bad at all considering the weather conditions. Nice, vivid colors,
especially in image #9. The R, W & B Fila-Ducati looks like a sweet
bike.

--

Bill

james

In article <hEMoe.1581336$8l.407470@pd7tw1no>,
Future Assassin <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

This represents the moment I decided that the desire to get the picture
overrides my desire to keep my 20D out of the rain:

http://www.conservatory.com/photos/o...5/elk_rain.jpg

Re: The Salty Old 500/4 Nikkor Gets Its Sea Legs Wet!! Rich Digital Photography 2 07-21-2009 09:16 PM
Re: The Salty Old 500/4 Nikkor Gets Its Sea Legs Wet!! The pixel Bandit Digital Photography 2 07-20-2009 03:39 PM
gets gets John Joyce Ruby 2 03-26-2007 04:00 PM
Not only the selected HREF gets surrounded, but the whole row gets surrounded Stefan Mueller HTML 5 07-10-2006 11:53 AM
HARRY GETS WET !!! Annika1980 Digital Photography 10 01-26-2004 10:05 AM

Advertisments