Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Picture Package help

Picture Package help

Gabe

I am a frustrated use of Picture Package. For some reason it will not
recognize my CD Burner connected via USB as a legitimate output device.

Using Picture Package CD Backup, after selecting my *.mpg files and
clicking on Write to CD, I get an error message: "Cannot find CD-R
Drive."

Using Picture Package VCD maker, under Options the target drive field
is empty and will not allow entry into the field.

How do I configure Picture Package to recognize my CD Burner?

Gabe