Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Panasonic DMC-LC1 (Leica D2) alternative

Panasonic DMC-LC1 (Leica D2) alternative

Sushi Fish

Do we have any alternative to the above 2 cameras - fat big internal
focus lens with real glass and coating? Im not impressed with the
panasonic, very cheapy built for a $1500 camera with plastic lens and
flimsy controls.

David J Taylor

Sushi Fish wrote:
> Do we have any alternative to the above 2 cameras - fat big internal
> focus lens with real glass and coating? Im not impressed with the
> panasonic, very cheapy built for a $1500 camera with plastic lens and
> flimsy controls.

What do you want your camera for?