Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Beau Blue Presents - Robert Sward

Beau Blue Presents - Robert Sward

Will Dockery

"j r sherman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

people

between love

addiction.

> >> how is my bitch-slapping

> >When a bitch slaps me, I usually laugh.

> >After all, I'm a gentleman so I
> >can't hit you back, bitch.

> you are

Yeah, sometimes I can't resist smacking you, but I try not to...

--
Will Dockery performt 'Zorro' op Video:

<http://www.kannibaal.nl>

De Amerikaanse dichter Will Dockery performt de engelstalige versie van
het gedicht van Benders ondersteund door uitstekende muzikanten...een
bewijs dat de relatie Nederland-USA springlevend is!

Will Dockery

"j r sherman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

people

love

addiction.

> >> you do understand

> >Your obsessive love is easy to see, JRS.

> how

Because every single post you've made to Usenet for weeks has been about the
life and art of "Will Dockery".

--
Will Dockery performt 'Zorro' op Video:

<http://www.kannibaal.nl>

De Amerikaanse dichter Will Dockery performt de engelstalige versie van
het gedicht van Benders ondersteund door uitstekende muzikanten...een
bewijs dat de relatie Nederland-USA springlevend is!

Barbara's Cat

In article <80953$42a49adb$18d62363$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Will Dockery <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

> "j r sherman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> people

> love

> addiction.

> > >Your obsessive love is easy to see, JRS.

> > how

> Because every single post you've made to Usenet for weeks has been about the
> life and art of "Will Dockery".

Liar. JRS has *never* mentioned your *art*.

--
Cm~

Will Dockery

"j r sherman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

people

*me*!

between love

addiction.

> >> so does everyone else.

> >Obsessed little bitches like you are naturally funny, JRS... even the
> >homophobes laugh.

> >At least you don't follow me around the bar with your simpering
> >adoration.

> but you DO

Do what, JRS? Make you horny?

That's obvious, as your obsessive slurping shows.

Michael Cook's online now, maybe he can fix you a nice lampoon with my face
pasted on some stolen gay porn...

....you DO want it... go for it, babe.

--
"But, truly, I have wept too much! The Dawns are heartbreaking. Every
moon is atrocious and every sun bitter." -Arthur Rimbaud

"Greybeard Cavalier" [0x0000/Fowler/Dockery]
http://www.lulu.com/items/26000/2666...w/Track__1.mp3

Will Dockery performt 'Zorro' op Video:
<http://www.kannibaal.nl>

j r sherman

In article <2523a$42a4982e$18d62363$(E-Mail Removed)>, Will Dockery says...

>"j r sherman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

>people

>between love

>addiction.

>> >When a bitch slaps me, I usually laugh.

>> >After all, I'm a gentleman so I
>> >can't hit you back, bitch.

>> you are

>Yeah, sometimes I can't resist smacking you, but I try not to...

you punch like a stupid old drunk, which you are, of course.

"I saw a werewolf drinkin' a pina colada at Trader Vic's
And his hair was perfect."
Warren Zevon

j r sherman

In article <80953$42a49adb$18d62363$(E-Mail Removed)>, Will Dockery says...

>"j r sherman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

>people

>love

>addiction.

>> >Your obsessive love is easy to see, JRS.

>> how

>Because every single post you've made to Usenet for weeks has been about the
>life and art of "Will Dockery".

what art?

"I saw a werewolf drinkin' a pina colada at Trader Vic's
And his hair was perfect."
Warren Zevon

j r sherman

In article <49233$42a4a2f4$18d62363$(E-Mail Removed)>, Will Dockery says...

>"j r sherman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

>people

>*me*!

>between love

>addiction.

>> >Obsessed little bitches like you are naturally funny, JRS... even the
>> >homophobes laugh.

>> >At least you don't follow me around the bar with your simpering
>> >adoration.

>> but you DO

>Do what, JRS? Make you horny?

are you very today, dockery, more than usual?

"I saw a werewolf drinkin' a pina colada at Trader Vic's
And his hair was perfect."
Warren Zevon

Will Dockery

"j r sherman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

yet
> >people

> >*me*!

> >between love

> >addiction.

> >> but you DO

> >Do what, JRS? Make you horny?

> are you

No, but you seem to be, the way you're obsessively sniffing after every post
I make, my little slurp-groupie.

Will you write me a love pome, babe?

--
"But, truly, I have wept too much! The Dawns are heartbreaking. Every
moon is atrocious and every sun bitter." -Arthur Rimbaud

"Greybeard Cavalier" [0x0000/Fowler/Dockery]
http://www.lulu.com/items/26000/2666...w/Track__1.mp3

Will Dockery performt 'Zorro' op Video:
<http://www.kannibaal.nl>

Will Dockery

"j r sherman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> >people

*me*!

> >between love

> >addiction.

> >> you are

> >Yeah, sometimes I can't resist smacking you, but I try not to...

> you punch

Problem is that you *like* it, babe.

--
"But, truly, I have wept too much! The Dawns are heartbreaking. Every
moon is atrocious and every sun bitter." -Arthur Rimbaud

"Greybeard Cavalier" [0x0000/Fowler/Dockery]
http://www.lulu.com/items/26000/2666...w/Track__1.mp3

Will Dockery performt 'Zorro' op Video:
<http://www.kannibaal.nl>

Will Dockery

"j r sherman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> >people

between
> >love

> >addiction.

> >> how

> >Because every single post you've made to Usenet for weeks has been about

the
> >life and art of "Will Dockery".

> what

More than "what", JRS, but "why".

Thanks for the publicity, though, babe.

--
Autograph Of Zorro" {from *Shadowville Live*}:
<http://www.kannibaal.nl/zorro.mp3>

The Netherlands/Shadowville cross cultural exchange
project <http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm>

ping beau BtD richard HTML 11 03-09-2012 01:36 AM
Oh Beau about 40tude...how to?? richard Computer Support 3 09-29-2006 08:43 PM
Re: Linux ist beau; Windopes is too much work. 7 Computer Support 1 09-12-2006 09:48 PM
Blue Frog / Blue Security? Kyle :o\) Computer Support 11 04-26-2006 10:59 AM
DVD Verdict reviews: THE BLUE LAGOON AND RETURN TO THE BLUE LAGOON DOUBLE FEATURE and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 03-18-2005 09:14 AM

Advertisments