Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Comments requested

Comments requested

Mike

Hi Guys

I have a Canon Digital Rebel and was "playing" in the garden yesterday and
took some pictures of the birds I found there Please have a look and let me
know what you think. They are all as taken and have not been edited at all.

http://community.webshots.com/script...umID=360250265

Thanks in advance

Mike

Marek M. \rogus\

An error has occurred.

You do not appear to be the owner of this album.
Make sure you are logged in.

Please push the Back button on your browser to correct this problem.
Thank you.

Jim

news:Jm%ne.8683$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Guys
>
> I have a Canon Digital Rebel and was "playing" in the garden yesterday and
> took some pictures of the birds I found there Please have a look and let
> me know what you think. They are all as taken and have not been edited at
> all.
>
> http://community.webshots.com/script...umID=360250265
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Mike

Would like to see them but you have a problem with your site.
Jim.

Mike

Sorry for the error the correct link is

http://community.webshots.com/album/360250265mRqBXA

Ryadia@Home

Mike wrote:
> Sorry for the error the correct link is
>
> http://community.webshots.com/album/360250265mRqBXA

> news:Jm%ne.8683$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Hi Guys
>>
>>I have a Canon Digital Rebel and was "playing" in the garden yesterday and
>>took some pictures of the birds I found there Please have a look and let
>>me know what you think. They are all as taken and have not been edited at
>>all.
>>
>>http://community.webshots.com/script...umID=360250265
>>
>>Thanks in advance
>>
>>Mike

Perhaps my observations are off a little but I suspect due to some being
out of focus that you are still using multi-matrix focusing. This is a
no-no for the sort of shots you took. I'm not sure how defined the
controls on a DR are but you should be able to change the focus mode to
single, centre, sensor. This will allow you to pull focus on what you
point to and get a higher sharp focus rate.

--
Douglas...
It's traditional, painter's use it, Rembrandt used it.