Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Digital Camera Repair Forum

Digital Camera Repair Forum

Rob

Where would be a good place to post about digital camera repair? So
far, I have photo.net, but it is less technical than I a looking for.
Thanks.

Owamanga

On 2 Jun 2005 04:36:07 -0700, "Rob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Where would be a good place to post about digital camera repair? So
>far, I have photo.net, but it is less technical than I a looking for.
>Thanks.

Aren't you supposed to chuck it in the trash when it breaks and get a
new one with double the features for half the price?

I don't think the art of tossing stuff needs it's own newsgroup /
website.

--
Owamanga!
http://www.pbase.com/owamanga

Matt Silberstein

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 12:17:02 GMT, in rec.photo.digital , Owamanga
<owamanga(not-this-bit)@hotmail.com> in
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On 2 Jun 2005 04:36:07 -0700, "Rob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Where would be a good place to post about digital camera repair? So
>>far, I have photo.net, but it is less technical than I a looking for.
>>Thanks.

>Aren't you supposed to chuck it in the trash when it breaks and get a
>new one with double the features for half the price?

Do it underhand. Only fools and morons toss it overhand.

--
Matt Silberstein