Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Transferring Digital photos from a DVD+Rw disc to a VCR

Transferring Digital photos from a DVD+Rw disc to a VCR

jwbrown

I transferred some coloured digital photos from my DVD player to our TV VCR.
The photos came up Black & white. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance for any help

Stewy

In article <Axtne.9460$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"jwbrown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I transferred some coloured digital photos from my DVD player to our TV VCR.
> The photos came up Black & white. What am I doing wrong?
> Thanks in advance for any help

What may be happening is the DVD player is transmitting the pictures in
PAL and the VCR is NTSC. Did you also get a blank area at the top and
bottom of the screen?