Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: OT: Graphic poetry begins (pre-hotspot, pre-poetry)

Re: OT: Graphic poetry begins (pre-hotspot, pre-poetry)

Will Dockery

j r sherman wrote:
> Will Dockery says...
> >Tom Bishop wrote:

> >> If I were mikey and didn't like somebody, I wouldn't ask,
> >> I would simply rip it off. Should I be /better/?
> >>
> >> The fact is that anything that has been posted to Usenet seems fairly
> >> free to repost to Usenet. (fair-use, non-commercial, common on Usenet, blah)
> >>
> >> They tell me mikey's theft of my picture is somehow justifiable.
> >>
> >> ****en...
> >>
> >> What do you think, Josh? Should I just do it without asking?
> >>
> >> Joy's poetry would be posted only to plumper groups
> >> of course, with a picture of her fat face included, perhaps.
> >>
> >> Personal note from the poet:
> >> "For a good rhyme, call: 877-MARY-JOYCE"

> ><http://evolvingbeauty.com/myth/BareIts/images/joy98.jpg>
> >
> >It would be a surefire hit on several "fetish" groups, with no
> >manipulation needed.

> why

Because she's fat and ugly, and some perverts have a fetish for fat and
ugly women.

--
Autograph Of Zorro" {from *Shadowville Live*}:
<http://www.kannibaal.nl/zorro.mp3>

The Netherlands/Shadowville cross cultural exchange
project <http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm>

j r sherman

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>, Will Dockery
says...

>j r sherman wrote:
>> Will Dockery says...

>> ><http://evolvingbeauty.com/myth/BareIts/images/joy98.jpg>
>> >
>> >It would be a surefire hit on several "fetish" groups, with no
>> >manipulation needed.

>> why

>Because she's fat and ugly, and some perverts have a fetish for fat and
>ugly women.

but she's not ugly, dockery. the only people who think this are two whiney,
pathetic losers, you and tommy. your opinion is completely meaningless, as
always.

so, are you going to wash your clothes soon?

"I saw a werewolf drinkin' a pina colada at Trader Vic's
And his hair was perfect."
Warren Zevon

Will Dockery

"j r sherman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> >> Will Dockery says...

fairly

Usenet, blah)

> >> why

> >Because she's fat and ugly, and some perverts have a fetish for fat and
> >ugly women.

> but she's not ugly, dockery

The photo does not lie, JRS:

http://evolvingbeauty.com/myth/BareIts/images/joy98.jpg

Sorry pal, Joy's pug ugly by any yardstick. And fat... but if she wasn't
such a pig she could slim down and be skinny and ugly.

Really. A few too many pies in the hole.

--
Autograph Of Zorro" {from *Shadowville Live*}:
<http://www.kannibaal.nl/zorro.mp3>

The Netherlands/Shadowville cross cultural exchange
project <http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm>

j r sherman

In article <3a7a0$429cede3$18d62363$(E-Mail Removed)>, Will Dockery says...

>"j r sherman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

>fairly

>Usenet, blah)

>> >Because she's fat and ugly, and some perverts have a fetish for fat and
>> >ugly women.

>> but she's not ugly, dockery

>The photo does not lie, JRS:
>
>http://evolvingbeauty.com/myth/BareIts/images/joy98.jpg
>
>Sorry pal, Joy's pug ugly by any yardstick. And fat... but if she wasn't
>such a pig she could slim down and be skinny and ugly.

but your opinions are meaningless, dockery. this has been shown time and time
again. you simply don't possess the intellectual ability to feed yourself
properly, let alone discuss anything in a sane and intelligent manner.

obvious proof of this is how you will post the same items over and over again
because you are simply not intelligent enough to come up with anything new.

your opinions mean nothing, why won't accept the obvious?

"I saw a werewolf drinkin' a pina colada at Trader Vic's
And his hair was perfect."
Warren Zevon

Will Dockery

"j r sherman" wrote

> >fairly

> >Usenet, blah)

and

> >> but she's not ugly, dockery

> >The photo does not lie, JRS:
> >http://evolvingbeauty.com/myth/BareIts/images/joy98.jpg
> >
> >Sorry pal, Joy's pug ugly by any yardstick. And fat... but if she wasn't
> >such a pig she could slim down and be skinny and ugly.

> but your opinions are meaningless, dockery.

This is not a matter of opinion, JRS. Joy is a nub-toothed fat *and* ugly
young lady.

If she'd stop stuffing her face like a gluttonous hog, she might slim down
and become a *skinny* nub-toothed skank.

No opinion, just an observation, from looking at the unretouched photo:

http://evolvingbeauty.com/myth/BareIts/images/joy98.jpg

It's all right there in the photo, JRS: your pal Joy is a fat nub-toothed,
ugly skank.

Sorry, but being an honest man, as always, that's the truth.

Did I mention she's an ugly skank, fat or otherwise?