Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Konica Hexar vs. Panasonic DMC-LC1 or the Leica Digilux 2 quality

Konica Hexar vs. Panasonic DMC-LC1 or the Leica Digilux 2 quality

Rock Roll

Anyone has both of these camera could give me a comparison in picture
qualities? I know it is an unfair question, but I am interest in the
feel and quality of my Hexar and want to have some opinions before my
interest of the LC1 become an urgent issue.

I hear that the LC1 or D2 has some noise issues, is it a correct
remark, should I wait for the new version a year or so from now?

prk60091

i have been using the d2 since october and have not noticed any noise
issues

Sushi Fish

How about at ISO 200 / 400? this is my concern of overjealous jpeg
compression.