Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > PENGUINS ARE THE BEST BIRDS

PENGUINS ARE THE BEST BIRDS

penguinsarethebestbirdsANDANDANDpolarbearsarethebestbears

PENGUINS ARE THE BEST BIRDS

Joseph Meehan

penguinsarethebestbirdsANDANDANDpolarbearsarethebe stbears wrote:
> PENGUINS ARE THE BEST BIRDS

Best? How can a bird that can't even fly be best?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Neil Ellwood

Joseph Meehan wrote:

> penguinsarethebestbirdsANDANDANDpolarbearsarethebe stbears wrote:
>> PENGUINS ARE THE BEST BIRDS

> Best? How can a bird that can't even fly be best?

It flies through the water. It is also the linux mascot.
--
neil
delete delete to reply

Stewy

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> PENGUINS ARE THE BEST BIRDS

You mean pick up a Penguin, a p, p, p, penguin?