Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Wicked Picture Hosting!

Wicked Picture Hosting!

couchpotato7@hotmail.com

Check out this host, they have a wicked web interface...

http://fileservice.ca

Rudy Benner

They are down. Wicked indeed. I think I will stick with my own.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Check out this host, they have a wicked web interface...
>
> http://fileservice.ca

Stewy

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,

> Check out this host, they have a wicked web interface...
>
> http://fileservice.ca

Watch out or you'll have the religious nuts out to get you...

NOTvalid@XmasNYC.Info

I'll stick with SmugMug.

I pay. But then I compared a lot of the free sites [some make you give
up rights to your photos]. Compared some pay sites [even paid for
another one for a prior year]

We set up albums at
http://smugmug.com/
Want to set up many photo albums, with many
levels of security?
http://www.smugmug.com/?referrer=jyt6FA46W3kDo
link will save you $5 on Smugmug.

Including one C source file in another - witty or wicked ? Morris Dovey C Programming 10 03-08-2008 06:10 AM
wicked video with origonal broadway cast TheaterBoy DVD Video 0 10-21-2006 07:50 PM
Wicked Cool Java John A. Bailo Java 34 05-26-2006 02:55 PM
Wicked Lasers Spyder Series™ Portable OEM Lasers Silverstrand Front Page News 0 01-28-2006 02:26 AM
Help taking a picture of a glossy picture (Q-60 profiling) Fanta Digital Photography 3 08-31-2003 09:27 PM

Advertisments