Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Can't decide between the Canon EOS 1DsMk11, the Nikon D2X, or the Sigma SD10

Can't decide between the Canon EOS 1DsMk11, the Nikon D2X, or the Sigma SD10

carrigman

Which one should I go for, I wonder?

Is there by any chance - although highly unlikely I know - amongst you a
wise and learned man, maybe someone who is intimately acquainted with all
things Sigma, a prophet not recognised in his own land, who might make up my
mind for me?

Carrigman

George Preddy

"carrigman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:d6t69k$v1r$(E-Mail Removed):

> Which one should I go for, I wonder?

Sigma SD10, hands down.

Pete Fenelon

carrigman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Which one should I go for, I wonder?
>
> Is there by any chance - although highly unlikely I know - amongst you a
> wise and learned man, maybe someone who is intimately acquainted with all
> things Sigma, a prophet not recognised in his own land, who might make up my
> mind for me?

**** off George, your socks stink.

pete
--
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) "There's no room for enigmas in built-up areas" - HMHB

carrigman

Jeez, that was quick.

There I was doing a little fishing, not expecting a bite for some time
when... whoa! Preddy takes it hook, line and sinker!

Straught on to the bank. Whack! Whack! Whack!

Now, should I stuff it or eat it?

Carrigman

"George Preddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns965F929911239xxxxSIGMASD10xxxx@82.106.6.17 6...
> "carrigman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:d6t69k$v1r$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Which one should I go for, I wonder?

> Sigma SD10, hands down.

Pete Fenelon

In rec.photo.digital carrigman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Jeez, that was quick.
>
> There I was doing a little fishing, not expecting a bite for some time
> when... whoa! Preddy takes it hook, line and sinker!
>
> Straught on to the bank. Whack! Whack! Whack!
>
> Now, should I stuff it or eat it?
>
> Carrigman

LOL - apologies for calling you a Preddy sock earlier

pete
--
(E-Mail Removed) "There's no room for enigmas in built-up areas" - HMHB

Sarah Molly

George Preddy wrote:

> "carrigman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:d6t69k$v1r$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Which one should I go for, I wonder?

> Sigma SD10, hands down.

I agree. I love mine!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Unclaimed Mysteries

Pete Fenelon wrote:

> In rec.photo.digital carrigman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Jeez, that was quick.
>>
>>There I was doing a little fishing, not expecting a bite for some time
>>when... whoa! Preddy takes it hook, line and sinker!
>>
>>Straught on to the bank. Whack! Whack! Whack!
>>
>>Now, should I stuff it or eat it?
>>
>>Carrigman

> LOL - apologies for calling you a Preddy sock earlier
>
> pete

I want an apology for him dynamiting the pond. I just about fell out of
my boat!

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

Flavius

SD-10 : garbage

Nikon D2X: well the D2H's are all going back to Nikon for repair . . .

Canon 1Ds Mk II : Nice camera, but costs TOO DAMN MUCH

Quite happy with my Evolt, yea, I know, it has a few problems too . . .
maybe in ten years this technology will finally mature.

"George Preddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns965F929911239xxxxSIGMASD10xxxx@82.106.6.17 6...
> "carrigman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:d6t69k$v1r$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Which one should I go for, I wonder?

> Sigma SD10, hands down.

Frederick

George Preddy wrote:

> "carrigman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:d6t69k$v1r$(E-Mail Removed):
>

>>Which one should I go for, I wonder?

> Sigma SD10, hands down.

Totally agree. Get 16 of them on *ebay for the price of one new D2x,
set them up in a rack with 4 x 4 rows, and shoot 50mp (err.. 160mp
"Sigma" images) stitched panoramic images.

*Assumes that 16 or more SD10s were ever sold new

Tony

George - you are getting sillier and sillier.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto