Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Sony Memory Stick Pro Vs. Other Manufacturer's Memory Stick Pro

Sony Memory Stick Pro Vs. Other Manufacturer's Memory Stick Pro

aengus

Hi,

is there any performance decrease using a memory stick pro from a
manufacturer other than sony? I'm thinking in particular of using a
Scandisk memory stick pro This is with a sony digital camera.

thanks,
Aengus.

editor@netpath.net

I use a Compact Flash card - through an adapter - in Sony's quasi-SLR
DSC-D770. The CF cards are available anywhere - and cheap; they work
just fine this way. The adapter is about $20.

See the http://stores.ebay.com/INTERNET-GUN-SHOW