Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > musicbymail2

musicbymail2

Gordon MacPherson

This seller is offering Canon EOS 350D with 18-55mm lens for 450GBP.
Any comments on the seller?

Thanks,

Gordon

Neil Ellwood

Gordon MacPherson wrote:

> This seller is offering Canon EOS 350D with 18-55mm lens for 450GBP.
> Any comments on the seller?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gordon

What seller?
--
neil
delete delete to reply

Hannah

"Gordon MacPherson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d6aica$780$(E-Mail Removed)...
> This seller is offering Canon EOS 350D with 18-55mm lens for 450GBP.
> Any comments on the seller?

www.musicbymail.co uk
They sell very strange looking CDs

www.musicbymail dk
They sell very odd looking CDs

So what site are you talking about?
I don't think I would be happy buying a camera from a music by mail shop
somehow.

Hannah.

Gordon MacPherson

Gordon MacPherson wrote:
> This seller is offering Canon EOS 350D with 18-55mm lens for 450GBP. Any
> comments on the seller?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gordon

Musicbymail2 - on Amazon they listed several sites for the 350D and this
was one of them!

Gordon