Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > ripped off

ripped off

disoba@gmail.com

I recently purchase a digital camera, a card,travel case all fuji, at
best buy store in Miami fl.
this product came with a mail rebate of 60 dollars, I send it and 30
day later came back unqualified because it din't have the upc wich
apparently is a bar code locaded in the camera .after a careful look at
the camera I discover that there is not such thing.

I found that very dishonest, I have allway use fujifilm products, it
let me down this time.

Frank ess

> I recently purchase a digital camera, a card,travel case all fuji,
> at
> best buy store in Miami fl.
> this product came with a mail rebate of 60 dollars, I send it and 30
> day later came back unqualified because it din't have the upc wich
> apparently is a bar code locaded in the camera .after a careful look
> at the camera I discover that there is not such thing.
>
> I found that very dishonest, I have allway use fujifilm products, it
> let me down this time.

I believe you have defined the usefulness and reliability of your
information. It didn't take nine posts of the same barely-coherent
whine.

If you do it right, rebating works.

Camera _box_, I'd guess.

--
Frank S

"Never give a sucker an even break, or smarten-up a chump."
-William Claude Dukenfeld