Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Adobe Photoshop Elements 3

Adobe Photoshop Elements 3

Stephen Manaton

I have just bought the above software and now want to buy a book to learn
more about the program,can someone recomment a good book many thanks
Stephen.

Robert Morrisette

"Stephen Manaton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d65hdv$7vm$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have just bought the above software and now want to buy a book to learn
> more about the program,can someone recomment a good book many thanks
> Stephen.

I like "The Missing Manual" from O'Reilly. It was $25 at Fry's with a $25
rebate.

Sabu

clutch@lycos.com

"Stephen Manaton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have just bought the above software and now want to buy a book to learn
>more about the program,can someone recomment a good book many thanks
>Stephen.

Do a google search for hidden elements.

Wes