Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > resetting just one isakmp

resetting just one isakmp

Paul

We have our Cisco router hosting VPN to 3 external facilities which use
Symantec VPM devices - every so often the connection drops . If I reset all
of the
VPN on the cisco router all is well but when I do this I don't want to have
to clear isakmp sa which clears them all - I want to only clear crypto
isakmp (specific connection) only. I saw in some documentation that if you
do a show crypto isakmp sa it shows you the connection ID which I could use
to kill the connection on a ID by ID level. But on my PIX506E when I type in
show crypto isakmp sa I only get the dst,src,state,pending,created feilds
and no Conn-id feild. Is this not available on this router ? Any help would
be appreciated to help me kill only one connection and not all of them.