Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Presenting photos on CD/DVD with transitions and sound?

Presenting photos on CD/DVD with transitions and sound?

Agustin

Hi,

I am a Linux Debian user, and I am looking for an application which will
enable me to prepare presentations of photos using transitions and audio,
to be recorded on CD-ROM/DVD.
With Windows I have successfully used software by Magix, which is ideal
for a beginner like me, but I need something that will run under Linux.
Does anyone have any sugggestion?

MTIA

AgustÃ*n

vixen2yall

Agustin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a Linux Debian user, and I am looking for an application which will
> enable me to prepare presentations of photos using transitions and audio,
> to be recorded on CD-ROM/DVD.
> With Windows I have successfully used software by Magix, which is ideal
> for a beginner like me, but I need something that will run under Linux.
> Does anyone have any sugggestion?
>
> MTIA
>
> AgustÃ*n

dvd slide show maker perhaps?