Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > (update) Demonstration for the Science

(update) Demonstration for the Science

Daniel ROCHA

Hello,

I would like to invite you to see my last update.

It's a demonstration of scientists, in the streets
of Paris.

http://www.monochromatique.com/science2/

Regards,

--
<> Daniel Rocha - Photographie <>
http://www.monochromatique.com

Paul Furman

Those are nice but haven't we seen this a few times already?

--
Paul Furman
http://www.edgehill.net/1

Crownfield

Paul Furman wrote:

> Those are nice but haven't we seen this a few times already?

why would we care anyway?
he probably just needs to boost website traffic.

> Daniel ROCHA wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I would like to invite you to see my last update.
> >
> > It's a demonstration of scientists, in the streets
> > of Paris.
> >
> > http://www.monochromatique.com/science2/
> >
> > Regards,
> >

> --
> Paul Furman
> http://www.edgehill.net/1
> san francisco native plants

Kevin McMurtrie

In article <4282d9db$1$294$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Daniel ROCHA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to invite you to see my last update.
>
> It's a demonstration of scientists, in the streets
> of Paris.
>
> http://www.monochromatique.com/science2/
>
> Regards,

Your web site is still too annoying.

Hannah

"Daniel ROCHA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4282d9db$1$294$(E-Mail Removed)...
> It's a demonstration of scientists, in the streets
> of Paris.
>
> http://www.monience2/

Yuk; home page - bye bye.
H.