Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Picture Cooler Noise Redection Software

Picture Cooler Noise Redection Software

Chris G

I just downloaded this software and so far it is very very nice. It's right
up there with the best of 'em and right now it's FREE. I do not own or work
for this company, I just like the product and thought I'd pass it on.
Chris

Chris G

"Chris G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just downloaded this software and so far it is very very nice. It's

right
> up there with the best of 'em and right now it's FREE. I do not own or

work
> for this company, I just like the product and thought I'd pass it on.
> Chris

SORRY of all the things I have lost I miss my mind the most! Here is the
url http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Chris G

"Chris G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Chris G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I just downloaded this software and so far it is very very nice. It's

> right
> > up there with the best of 'em and right now it's FREE. I do not own or

> work
> > for this company, I just like the product and thought I'd pass it on.
> > Chris
> >

> SORRY of all the things I have lost I miss my mind the most! Here is the
> url (E-Mail Removed)

Third time's the charm
http://www.denoiser.shorturl.com