Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > display external jpg on EOS 10D?

display external jpg on EOS 10D?

peter

To do some display experiments, I saved a jpg file that i generated in
photoshop on a CF card and put it in EOS 10D. The camera says "incompatible
jpg format" and won't display the file.

Any idea how to make jpg file compatible with the 10D?

David J Taylor

peter wrote:
> To do some display experiments, I saved a jpg file that i generated in
> photoshop on a CF card and put it in EOS 10D. The camera says
> "incompatible jpg format" and won't display the file.
>
> Any idea how to make jpg file compatible with the 10D?

Did my TVwriter program work?

http://www.satsignal.net/ => Image Utilities, TVwriter

Cheers,
David

peter

TVwriter does work. I use the canon S100 profile and it works fine in the
10D.
Thanks.

"David J Taylor" <(E-Mail Removed)-this-bit.nor-this-part.uk>
wrote in message news:_rKde.24118$(E-Mail Removed). uk...
> peter wrote:
>> To do some display experiments, I saved a jpg file that i generated in
>> photoshop on a CF card and put it in EOS 10D. The camera says
>> "incompatible jpg format" and won't display the file.
>>
>> Any idea how to make jpg file compatible with the 10D?

> Did my TVwriter program work?
>
> http://www.satsignal.net/ => Image Utilities, TVwriter
>
> Cheers,
> David

David J Taylor

peter wrote:
> TVwriter does work. I use the canon S100 profile and it works fine in
> the 10D.
> Thanks.

Thanks for the report back. I'll add that information to the ReadMe and
Web page. I look forward to your support.

Thanks,
David