Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photos: London

Photos: London

Cynicor

paul

Cynicor wrote:

> Some just snapshots, some I actually tried to make look like something.
> Comments welcome, but I'm very fragile.
>
> http://www.trupin.com/photos/london/
>
> My favorites:
> http://www.trupin.com/photos/london/KewTulips.jpg
> http://www.trupin.com/photos/london/PiccadillyNight.jpg
> http://www.trupin.com/photos/london/ErosBase.jpg
> http://www.trupin.com/photos/london/StPaul2.jpg

Pretty cool, you are having fun!

Cynicor

"paul" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Cynicor wrote:
>
>> Some just snapshots, some I actually tried to make look like something.
>> Comments welcome, but I'm very fragile.
>>
>> http://www.trupin.com/photos/london/
>>
>> My favorites:
>> http://www.trupin.com/photos/london/KewTulips.jpg
>> http://www.trupin.com/photos/london/PiccadillyNight.jpg
>> http://www.trupin.com/photos/london/ErosBase.jpg
>> http://www.trupin.com/photos/london/StPaul2.jpg

> Pretty cool, you are having fun!

I (heart) my D70 and Velbon travel tripod.

Frank ess

paul wrote:
> Cynicor wrote:
>
>> Some just snapshots, some I actually tried to make look like
>> something. Comments welcome, but I'm very fragile.
>>
>> http://www.trupin.com/photos/london/
>>
>> My favorites:
>> http://www.trupin.com/photos/london/KewTulips.jpg
>> http://www.trupin.com/photos/london/PiccadillyNight.jpg
>> http://www.trupin.com/photos/london/ErosBase.jpg
>> http://www.trupin.com/photos/london/StPaul2.jpg

> Pretty cool, you are having fun!

Thanks for the opportunity. Some nice, evocative work there.

--
Frank ess

CCIE Group Study Opportunity in London SysCo_Fan Cisco 0 12-11-2003 03:38 PM
MCSD Study Group in London maho MCSD 1 11-17-2003 03:27 PM
london job market Microsoft Certification 0 11-01-2003 01:17 PM
advice on jobs in London,UK qqqq Microsoft Certification 1 10-28-2003 07:12 PM
Re: exam centre in london Justin Dutoit MCSD 0 08-15-2003 02:52 AM

Advertisments