Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Irisize.com

Irisize.com

Jim

Check this out. If you want to do some really cool things with your digital
pictures, check out http://www.irisize.com. I found them doing a search. I
know they are free right now but I don't know how long that is going to
last.

harrylimey@lycos.co.uk

> Check this out. If you want to do some really cool things with your

digital
> pictures, check out http://www.irisize.com. I found them doing a

search. I
> know they are free right now but I don't know how long that is going

to last.

And guess what I just found from the same author by doing a search on
the
internet!!!
He even includes his company phone number!!!! Anyone want to give Jim
a call , shame its not a free call number!!

Harry

>>My company just introduced a new e-commerce tool that you should look

at. On
>>our first large e-mail drop, we were able to increase revenue on a

per
>>opened message basis by 33%. This was for a very large, well

established
>>e-commerce site.

>>Small businesses and even eBay sellers can afford to use us. We have

free
>>trial going on right now that will allow anyone to try the service

out.
>>Check out http://www.irisize.com. If you want to see some demos, take

a look