Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Fujifilm FinePix S7000

Fujifilm FinePix S7000

Mike Engles

Hello

I have been looking a the Fujifilm FinePix S7000 that we have at my
work.Dpreview suggests that the camera has a RAW mode, but I cannot work
out how to invoke it. There is a interpolated 12 MP mode, but it also
seems to be jpeged.

Mike Engles

Nathan Gutman

Switch to SET mode, scroll to CCD-RAW and turn it on.
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 17:49:36 +0000 (UTC), Mike Engles
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello
>
>I have been looking a the Fujifilm FinePix S7000 that we have at my
>work.Dpreview suggests that the camera has a RAW mode, but I cannot work
>out how to invoke it. There is a interpolated 12 MP mode, but it also
>seems to be jpeged.
>
>Mike Engles

PLONK!

"Mike Engles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello
>
> I have been looking a the Fujifilm FinePix S7000 that we have at my
> work.Dpreview suggests that the camera has a RAW mode, but I cannot work
> out how to invoke it. There is a interpolated 12 MP mode, but it also
> seems to be jpeged.

It's in the setup menu (CCD-RAW on/off)

Mike Engles

PLONK! wrote:

> "Mike Engles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hello
> >
> > I have been looking a the Fujifilm FinePix S7000 that we have at my
> > work.Dpreview suggests that the camera has a RAW mode, but I cannot work
> > out how to invoke it. There is a interpolated 12 MP mode, but it also
> > seems to be jpeged.
> >

> It's in the setup menu (CCD-RAW on/off)

Hello

Thanks for the reply and the information.
Another question, Will Adobe Camera Raw read a Fuji raw file?

Mike Engles

Larry

says...
> PLONK! wrote:
> >
> > "Mike Engles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Hello
> > >
> > > I have been looking a the Fujifilm FinePix S7000 that we have at my
> > > work.Dpreview suggests that the camera has a RAW mode, but I cannot work
> > > out how to invoke it. There is a interpolated 12 MP mode, but it also
> > > seems to be jpeged.
> > >

> > It's in the setup menu (CCD-RAW on/off)

> Hello
>
> Thanks for the reply and the information.
> Another question, Will Adobe Camera Raw read a Fuji raw file?
>
> Mike Engles

yes

--
Larry Lynch
Mystic, Ct.

John DH

Ver 2.4 I think.

Peter A. Stavrakoglou

"Mike Engles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello
>
> I have been looking a the Fujifilm FinePix S7000 that we have at my
> work.Dpreview suggests that the camera has a RAW mode, but I cannot work
> out how to invoke it. There is a interpolated 12 MP mode, but it also
> seems to be jpeged.
>
> Mike Engles

Fuji's RAW converter is on the CD that came with the camera. If you don't
have the CD and need one, contact me.