Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Someone figured it out

Someone figured it out

Big Bill

Look here, someone figured out my email address:

=========
Bill,

My name is John Henry DeJong. I am writing
to tell you that I am tired of your stupid
bullshit comments in rec.photo.digital.

Keep your eccentric opinions to yourself,
or one day somebody might haul your bitch
ass into court and sue the pants off you.
Stop acting like a ****ing prick in the
newsgroup.

John Henry DeJong
Senior AUK Practitioner
http://www.lowgenius.com

========

Congratulations, John!
I'm glad to see someone who is, at once, smart enough to figure out my
email address, and yet stupid enough to not understand that his own
opinion isn't the be-all and end-all.
John, you aren't smart enough to writer this for yourself, did you get
George's writer to do it for you?

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"

Charles Schuler

"Big Bill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Look here, someone figured out my email address:
>
> =========
> Bill,
>
> My name is John Henry DeJong. I am writing
> to tell you that I am tired of your stupid
> bullshit comments in rec.photo.digital.
>
> Keep your eccentric opinions to yourself,
> or one day somebody might haul your bitch
> ass into court and sue the pants off you.
> Stop acting like a ****ing prick in the
> newsgroup.
>
> John Henry DeJong
> Senior AUK Practitioner
> http://www.lowgenius.com
> (E-Mail Removed)

Hi Bill:

I received the same message. Do you think he/she stopped taking his/her
meds?

Gary Eickmeier

I don't think you should have responded.

Gary Eickmeier

Big Bill wrote:

> Look here, someone figured out my email address:
>
> =========
> Bill,
>
> My name is John Henry DeJong. I am writing
> to tell you that I am tired of your stupid
> bullshit comments in rec.photo.digital.
>
> Keep your eccentric opinions to yourself,
> or one day somebody might haul your bitch
> ass into court and sue the pants off you.
> Stop acting like a ****ing prick in the
> newsgroup.
>
> John Henry DeJong
> Senior AUK Practitioner
> http://www.lowgenius.com
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> ========
>
> Congratulations, John!
> I'm glad to see someone who is, at once, smart enough to figure out my
> email address, and yet stupid enough to not understand that his own
> opinion isn't the be-all and end-all.
> John, you aren't smart enough to writer this for yourself, did you get
> George's writer to do it for you?

Tim Hobbs

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 09:12:42 -0400, "Charles Schuler"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Big Bill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> Look here, someone figured out my email address:
>>
>> =========
>> Bill,
>>
>> My name is John Henry DeJong. I am writing
>> to tell you that I am tired of your stupid
>> bullshit comments in rec.photo.digital.
>>
>> Keep your eccentric opinions to yourself,
>> or one day somebody might haul your bitch
>> ass into court and sue the pants off you.
>> Stop acting like a ****ing prick in the
>> newsgroup.
>>
>> John Henry DeJong
>> Senior AUK Practitioner
>> http://www.lowgenius.com
>> (E-Mail Removed)

>Hi Bill:
>
>I received the same message. Do you think he/she stopped taking his/her
>meds?

Has anyone checked the headers to see if it really is this guy
emailing, or just a fake reply to address?

I haven't had the email, so I can't!

--

Tim Hobbs

'58 Series 2 88" aka "Stig"
'77 101FC Ambulance aka "Burrt"
'03 Volvo V70

ESmith

What's an AUK Practitioner?

--
Ed Smith "I came into the world with nothing and I still have most
of it"
"Tim Hobbs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 09:12:42 -0400, "Charles Schuler"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>"Big Bill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>>> Look here, someone figured out my email address:
>>>
>>> =========
>>> Bill,
>>>
>>> My name is John Henry DeJong. I am writing
>>> to tell you that I am tired of your stupid
>>> bullshit comments in rec.photo.digital.
>>>
>>> Keep your eccentric opinions to yourself,
>>> or one day somebody might haul your bitch
>>> ass into court and sue the pants off you.
>>> Stop acting like a ****ing prick in the
>>> newsgroup.
>>>
>>> John Henry DeJong
>>> Senior AUK Practitioner
>>> http://www.lowgenius.com
>>> (E-Mail Removed)

>>Hi Bill:
>>
>>I received the same message. Do you think he/she stopped taking his/her
>>meds?
>>

> Has anyone checked the headers to see if it really is this guy
> emailing, or just a fake reply to address?
>
> I haven't had the email, so I can't!
>

> --
>
> Tim Hobbs
>
> '58 Series 2 88" aka "Stig"
> '77 101FC Ambulance aka "Burrt"
> '03 Volvo V70

Rudy Benner

Its fake.

"Tim Hobbs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 09:12:42 -0400, "Charles Schuler"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>"Big Bill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>>> Look here, someone figured out my email address:
>>>
>>> =========
>>> Bill,
>>>
>>> My name is John Henry DeJong. I am writing
>>> to tell you that I am tired of your stupid
>>> bullshit comments in rec.photo.digital.
>>>
>>> Keep your eccentric opinions to yourself,
>>> or one day somebody might haul your bitch
>>> ass into court and sue the pants off you.
>>> Stop acting like a ****ing prick in the
>>> newsgroup.
>>>
>>> John Henry DeJong
>>> Senior AUK Practitioner
>>> http://www.lowgenius.com
>>> (E-Mail Removed)

>>Hi Bill:
>>
>>I received the same message. Do you think he/she stopped taking his/her
>>meds?
>>

> Has anyone checked the headers to see if it really is this guy
> emailing, or just a fake reply to address?
>
> I haven't had the email, so I can't!
>

> --
>
> Tim Hobbs
>
> '58 Series 2 88" aka "Stig"
> '77 101FC Ambulance aka "Burrt"
> '03 Volvo V70

Tim Hobbs

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 10:44:14 -0400, "Rudy Benner"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Its fake.

No surprises there. Someone with a grudge against the real Mr Whoever
sends out a load of abusive spam in his name.

Nice...