Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Drano, Doapy & Missing Personality - Separated at birth, or still sharing the same brainstem?

Re: Drano, Doapy & Missing Personality - Separated at birth, or still sharing the same brainstem?

Missing Person

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 01:17:01 +1000 Lionel <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in Message
id: <d3e475$aus$(E-Mail Removed)>:

>On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 08:59:53 -0400, in
><(E-Mail Removed)>, Missing Person
><(E-Mail Removed)> said:
>[yet another whiny, cookie-cutter lame]

LOOK OUT! IT'S A GUSHER!!!!:

>Hi Missing Personality - I was just wondering if you're closely related
>to Drano & Doapy, because your resemblance to them is quite striking.
>See, some of you Snuhtards aren't too bad as people go - Jasie, while
>not very bright, at least has a sense of humour & fair share of joy de
>vivre that probably makes him good company over a beer, Wossname can be
>very witty, & has his interest in PKD, which counts for a lot with me,
>being a big fan of the author myself.
> But you, Drano & Doapy? - All three of you share the same - seemingly
>genetic - lack of any sense of humour or creative ability, & the same
>blend of viciousness & cowardice in your posts that always reminds me of
>that 'breed' of mangey, whipped dogs that growl threateningly from
>behind tall fences, acting out that pathetic simulacrum of courage that
>comes of believing themselves invulnerable within their tiny domain.
>These curs imagine that they inspire fear, little realising that all
>they really inspire is shock, closely followed by a smile, then a
>near-irresistable urge to reach over the fence, grab the yapping coward
>by the collar, & heave it into the traffic.
> You're all so cowardly that you dare not show any of yourselves in your
>posts, nor relax your vigilance long enough to have a laugh, because
>you're terrified that you'll slip up & reveal something of yourselves &
>'enemies' will use your moment of weakness to bludgeon you - because
>that's exactly what you would do to them if given the same opportunity.
>Consequently, you have no idea what to make of anyone who doesn't give a
>**** if you try to take their jokes, anecdotes, & tall stories out of
>context & edit them into weapons, & laughs at or ignores your every
>attempt to do so. Want to know why I laugh at your out-of-context quotes
>from old posts of mine? - Because I know that nobody whose opinion I
>value takes your yapping seriously, & even if by some miracle they were
>to actually read one of your boring, repetitive kook-screeds, they'd
>know that your complete lack of honesty, courage, or integrity
>guarantees that it bears no resemblance whatever to any kind of reality
>about me as a person.
> You children are certainly noisy, but ultimately you're nothing /but/
>noise, & your existance on this planet will have ****-all effect on me
>or anyone else to whom life is a lot more than the silly little online
>battles that seem to define your very souls. So knock yourselves out,
>li'l yap-dogs - spam Usenet with all the crap about me that your
>provider lets you get away with, but don't imagine for even a second
>that it'll stop me from posting what I want, whenever I want, or
>wherever I want. The only effect your lame little barbs will have on me
>is to provide me with entertainment & some useful practice at
>neautralising the kind of ****heads who use your tactics in real life.

Sheesh.

If your ear canals were larger, I'll bet I could use your ****ing head for
a spud launcher, Loonel. Aren't angry, screed-filled k00krants like this
often nominated for that Unabomber Surprise thingy you AUK dingalings
award every month?

Never Did No Wanderin' (After All)

Missing Person <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

Not even a nice rant.

--
My mama was the cold North wind,
My daddy was the son, of a railroad man from west of hell,