Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Marathon pics with Digital Rebel XT

Marathon pics with Digital Rebel XT

Mspn

I took a lot of pics during the Rotterdam marathon. For that I used my Canon
EOS Digital Rebel XT and my 70-200 f:208 USM lens.

You might like the tattoo boy, the escapee from the Tour de France and the
woman looking for the beach.....

Please check out www.spelten.com.

Dave R knows who

"Mspn" <andijvie_eter at hete mail punt com> wrote in message
news:425d094e$0$148$(E-Mail Removed)4all.nl...
>I took a lot of pics during the Rotterdam marathon. For that I used my
>Canon
> EOS Digital Rebel XT and my 70-200 f:208 USM lens.
>
> You might like the tattoo boy, the escapee from the Tour de France and the
> woman looking for the beach.....
>
> Please check out www.spelten.com.

You should post to the forum on Dpreview.com - they have a weekly thread
where you post your best "sports" images.

eatmorepies

"Mspn" <andijvie_eter at hete mail punt com> wrote in message
news:425d094e$0$148$(E-Mail Removed)4all.nl...
> I took a lot of pics during the Rotterdam marathon. For that I used my

Canon
> EOS Digital Rebel XT and my 70-200 f:208 USM lens.
>
> You might like the tattoo boy, the escapee from the Tour de France and the
> woman looking for the beach.....
>
> Please check out www.spelten.com.

Some splendid photographs. Could we have a little technical detail please
(EXIF)? I want to get the best out of my 350D and having examples from
others would help. Thanks.

John

Mspn

On my website are also indoor sports pics. Usually I use 2.8 at AE and let
the camera decide the shutter speed. That's for korfball and hockey.

For outside I used (this time) the auto sports settings. There was no need
to do that by hand.

I have to say I have a real good lens; the 70-200 f:2.8 USM. NOT the IS.

Marco

news:(E-Mail Removed)...