Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > 20D's first field trip. First Snake of Spring

20D's first field trip. First Snake of Spring

Celtic Boar

http://www.fleetingglimpse.com/image...nakeSpring.jpg

Thanks for the advise on lens selection. This is the first trip for the 100
MM Macro.

--
Celtic Boar

website: www.fleetingglimpse.com
blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/fleetingglmpse/

MarkČ

"Celtic Boar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uWc6e.3676$(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.fleetingglimpse.com/image...nakeSpring.jpg
>
> Thanks for the advise on lens selection. This is the first trip for the
> 100 MM Macro.
>
> --
> Celtic Boar

That looks like a striped racer.
Was he less than an inch wide?

They are often mistaken for garter snakes or gopher snakes.
We have lots of striped racers (and the other two) here in So. Cal.

nk

What make lens is this?

Celtic Boar wrote:
> http://www.fleetingglimpse.com/image...nakeSpring.jpg
>
> Thanks for the advise on lens selection. This is the first trip for the 100
> MM Macro.

Celtic Boar

This is the Canon F2.8

news:ZDg6e.650$(E-Mail Removed)...