Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon press images

Canon press images

Vinylmixer

Hi all

Does anyonw know where I could download press images for use in documents,
things like SLR products, lenses and the Canon logo?

thanks

If he is so smart, how come he is dead? - Homer Simpson

Bill Crocker

Canon U.S.A., Inc.
One Canon Plaza
Lake Success, NY 11042
Phone: 516-328-5000

Bill Crocker

"Vinylmixer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fsB5e.16529$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all
>
> Does anyonw know where I could download press images for use in documents,
> things like SLR products, lenses and the Canon logo?
>
> thanks

> If he is so smart, how come he is dead? - Homer Simpson

Vinylmixer

Thanks but no good to me away over here in Ireland just looking for a few
images for a document on Canon, and I thought with the dawn of the internet,
companies would have a small selection of images to use on their website,
which a few companies do have. I cant seem to find any on the Canon site.

If he is so smart, how come he is dead? - Homer Simpson
"Bill Crocker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Canon U.S.A., Inc.
> One Canon Plaza
> Lake Success, NY 11042
> Phone: 516-328-5000
>

> Bill Crocker
>

> "Vinylmixer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:fsB5e.16529$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi all
> >
> > Does anyonw know where I could download press images for use in

documents,
> > things like SLR products, lenses and the Canon logo?
> >
> > thanks

> > --
> > If he is so smart, how come he is dead? - Homer Simpson

Ron Recer

Try the following:

http://www.usa.canon.com/html/CIWPRL...minisite=10000

It is the Canon USA site for press releases.

Ron