Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon G6 Compatability with Nikon Fisheye FC-E8

Canon G6 Compatability with Nikon Fisheye FC-E8

maddisonlake

Hi everyone, i am in some desperate need of some suggestions, I have a
canon G6 and I have a Nikon FC-E9 183 degree lens, I would like to know
that the step down ring adapter 52MM to 28MM will make the nikon work
with the camera. Now i have no doubt in my mind that the lens will fit
in correctly, but i am uncertain if the image will be normal if at all
usable. I held the lens up by hand to the camera and i saw on the LCD
screen a small circle in the middle of the screen, i got an image but
it was TINY, can anyone help????

THANK YOU ALL AHEAD OF TIME!