Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Re: Standby/Hibernate blows out wireless connection

Re: Standby/Hibernate blows out wireless connection

=?Utf-8?B?VGlt?=

I'm a big fan of the fact that my wired PC will always wake from hibernate
when a laptop or PC joins my network wirelessly. I have my bios set not to
wake on lan, but it does anyway, always when I don't want it to.